Ruling regional championship tomorrow

Think

Aspiring Trainer
Hi
tommorow it's the regionals and my liability deck isn't finished so I have to play with my dragonite(ds) deck.

My question is about his power:

Once during your turn you may attach an L energy from your discard pile to one of your benched pokemon.

Can I get a holon's magneton or electrode out of my discard pile with his power?

I know, this dragonite is not that good but I started playing when delta species came out and I got 2 dragonite in the pre-release.
So there you have it.

(If you know any combos, it would help me a lot:))

Thanks for your help.

Bye!

You might've wanted to post that a little earlier instead of the day before Regionals. No you can't get ton/trode d out of the discard since they are not a L energy. A deck that might be good is Meta-nite with Dragonite and Metagross d. here's a list.

pokemon - 23
3 plusle dx
3 dratini d
2 dragonair d
3 dragonite d
3 beldum (call for family)
2 metang d
3 metagross d
2 slugma (collect)
2 magcargo (smooth over)

trainers - 20
3 tv reporter
3 holon transceiver
2 holon mentor
1 holon lass
4 rare candy
1 holon scientist
2 rocket's admin
2 oak res.
2 steven advice

energy - 17
4 double rainbow energy
13 lightning energy

you use magcargo/metagross combo to get needed cards and tv reporter and the holon trainer engine to get lightning energies into the discard. then you use dragonites power to bring them back and then burn them straight back to the discard with metagross's attack to do more damage. it's a very competitive deck and it usually wins tournaments all around the world. You might try and buy cards off this list that you don't have at regionals tomorrow, or if you have most of these than just trade for the small cards that you don't have. Whatever, but this kind of deck wins many tournaments, and might even have a chance of winning regionals. go ahead and make adjustments if you want, but try not to disturb the pokemon line since most people run this deck almost exactly like that. Good luck at regionals.

Arcanine out.

Can he take al rainbow energy back?
and if he has 2 dragonites on his bench can he take back a DRE?
Most likely not :D but you never know

cyao

RE:  regional championship tomorrow

Andyman said:
Think, your lucky u get regionals early I have to wait until April 15th

Your lucky in total.. I don'y get big tournys around where I live!

zwelgbelg said:
Can he take al rainbow energy back?
and if he has 2 dragonites on his bench can he take back a DRE?
Most likely not :D but you never know

cyao
No, you can only take back (L). Rainbows aren't (L) type in the discard.

Back