Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The European versions of the “Leafeon / Glaceon VSTAR Special Collections” have been revealed!
They seem to feature less booster packs than the American version — four instead of five.
They will release on January 28th for £27.99 (about $37). The release date and price of the American version wasn’t originally announced, but they will also release on January 28th. They will retail for $29.99 each.

Leafeon-Glaceon-VSTAR-Collections-Europe-200x200.png

European Versions

Pokemon_TCG_Leafeon_VSTAR_Special_Collection_Product_Image-200x182.png

Pokemon_TCG_Glaceon_VSTAR_Special_Collection_Product_Image-200x182.png

Leafeon V – Grass – HP210
Basic Pokemon
[G]...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

CharizaedXbest

Aspiring Trainer
leafeon v here is just bad, the current one we have is better
leafeon vstar is like, we have umbreon vmax, boss and even ariados, this cannot be the best they can do for a vstar effect
glaceon v, decent
glaceon vstar, at first glance it seems good, then you remember there are a ton of attackers that eat through effects like that, the current bdif mew has a attack that goes through effects and it seems less good

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
leafeon v here is just bad, the current one we have is better
leafeon vstar is like, we have umbreon vmax, boss and even ariados, this cannot be the best they can do for a vstar effect
glaceon v, decent
glaceon vstar, at first glance it seems good, then you remember there are a ton of attackers that eat through effects like that, the current bdif mew has a attack that goes through effects and it seems less good
Leafeon VSTAR would be a cool 1 of tech in Leafeon VMAX. I mean, supporterless guaranteed generic gusting is really strong, even as a 1 of. That spare benched leafeon v is going to be scary. Evo incense for gusting isn't too bad, and ultra ball is coming back too...

Everything else is meh. Glaceon V from EVS was better with the ascention, and you get more mileage out of glaceon VMAX (And the old leafeon V is superior too)

CharizaedXbest

Aspiring Trainer
Leafeon VSTAR would be a cool 1 of tech in Leafeon VMAX. I mean, supporterless guaranteed generic gusting is really strong, even as a 1 of. That spare benched leafeon v is going to be scary. Evo incense for gusting isn't too bad, and ultra ball is coming back too...

Everything else is meh. Glaceon V from EVS was better with the ascention, and you get more mileage out of glaceon VMAX (And the old leafeon V is superior too)
i can see that and even then leafeon doesn't really need it, it has shady dealings atm to get boss for game.
the glaceon v is more interesting because it can accelerate energy so i can see it seeing some consideration when testing and maybe a 2-2 split as sometimes getting more energy is better as evloving the nxt turn is not that hard to do

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
You underestimate how strong gust + Marnie is on setting back an opponent. Leafeon will play Leafeon VSTAR yes or yes, it's a no brainer.