DPPt/HGSS Request Shiny Pokemon From Platinum

Shiny Lord

Aspiring Trainer
If anyone has any shiny pokemon from Platinum please list here. I have some shinies that I would be willing to trade for them.

No, as I got it on my Daimond from a trade (which was for a shiny Shinx, that knows: Fire/Ice/Tunder Fangs & Bite).

I have a shiny Giratina, Uxie, Rotom and Azelf from Platinum. All shinies that I SRed for myself. Just so you know, you can't have Giratina's new form outside of Platinum.

oddsok said:
I have a shiny Giratina, Uxie, Rotom and Azelf from Platinum. All shinies that I SRed for myself. Just so you know, you can't have Giratina's new form outside of Platinum.

I know that so if I was going to trade for it I would wait until Platinum came out in Canada. If you trade a Giritina over from Pearl or Diamond does it go into the other form?

Shiny Lord said:
oddsok said:

I know that so if I was going to trade for it I would wait until Platinum came out in Canada. If you trade a Giritina over from Pearl or Diamond does it go into the other form?
Yes they revert to their original form.

oddsok said:
Shiny Lord said:
oddsok said:

Yes they revert to their original form.

Yes but If u trafe one u got from diamond and pearl does it change into the new form of giritina

No, it stays in the Altered (D/P) Forme. However, you can change it to the Origin Forme (the flying one) by giving it a Platinum Orb to hold.

Back