• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reshi(EX)Boar (Semi-Final Build)

Puff said:
LOL, where are you that entei cost that much? It would only be like $8 a piece to add some in.

^^ made me chuckle but yeah, $10 is like over priced enough.

Still need some INPUT! :D

Please refrain from talking about anything else other than any HELPFUL comments regarding the deck, thanks

shinycharizard said:
but it also cost about 20-30 dollars

Are you talking about the full art version...?

Oh yeah, by the way, I'm don't find SSU helpful unless I have 4...

OK. UPDATE TIME. Managed to get to the top 8 but got decimated by Garchomp/Altaria and Kyurem, Registeel, Groudon EX.
And not sure if I should take out SSU for an eviolite.

r0naLd222 said:
OK. UPDATE TIME. Managed to get to the top 8 but got decimated by Garchomp/Altaria and Kyurem, Registeel, Groudon EX.
And not sure if I should take out SSU for an eviolite.

Probably should keep SSU, but consider maxing it. (Tool scrapper alert!)

o0Flint0o said:
Probably should keep SSU, but consider maxing it. (Tool scrapper alert!)

yeah I was thinking the same but if I did that i would lose the only thing softening up reshiram ex's brave fire recoil. can you suggest anything I could take 2 of and replace with the SSU? I really think I'd need eviolite.

r0naLd222 said:
yeah I was thinking the same but if I did that i would lose the only thing softening up reshiram ex's brave fire recoil. can you suggest anything I could take 2 of and replace with the SSU? I really think I'd need eviolite.

Well, nothing else could really help with his recoil other than Victini and Eviolite.
Eviolite can still be OK, but expect it to be more like the Defender card 1/4 the time.

o0Flint0o said:
Well, nothing else could really help with his recoil other than Victini and Eviolite.
Eviolite can still be OK, but expect it to be more like the Defender card 1/4 the time.

I suppose you're right. I'll go play test with 4 SSU and remove the 2 eviolites and see if that works better. thanks for the input as always :)

Moin.

Would really drop Entei EX, it might hit hard, but still, you can get quiet into trouble, since it's an EX Pokémon too.
And your main hitter should be Reshiram.
So, take out Entei EX and add a SSU or maybe a random Tool Scrapper...
SSU is like a Max Potion but without the nast side effects. ^^
2 are just way to random!

Hunga said:
Moin.

Would really drop Entei EX, it might hit hard, but still, you can get quiet into trouble, since it's an EX Pokémon too.
And your main hitter should be Reshiram.
So, take out Entei EX and add a SSU or maybe a random Tool Scrapper...
SSU is like a Max Potion but without the nast side effects. ^^
2 are just way to random!

I'm not really after the dmg entei ex would deal, It's more of a backup plan if I ever use up all of my retrievals but I will consider your suggestion. I actually had tool scrapper in the original list then I thought of just using catcher whenever I see a plotted garbodor or any tool related play on the field. I find this more consistent. I personally think that 4 SSU would be overkill especially with the whole coin flip thing. that's why I tech-ed an eviolite as a more sure fire counter-measure. thx for the input though

Back