• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

reshiboar deck

shinycharizard

Aspiring Trainer
hello everyone i decided i wanted to build a reshiboar deck because i already had most of the cards i like fire pokemon
this is what i have got so far please help me make it better
pokemon
3 tepigs
1 pignite
3 emboar abilty
2 mewtwo ex
3 reshirmam
2 reshiram ex
Victini flip abilty

trainers
1 SSU
3 Switch
3 Heavy Balls
2 Level ball
3 Energy retrieval
1 Super Rod
2 Cilan
3 Recycle
3 N
3 Juniper
3 Cheren
3 Rare Candy
3 Catcher

energys
9 {R} energys
3 {C}{C} coulerless
please comment any improvements i should make

not sure bout this though but I think this would be more balanced:

-1 reshiram
-1 fliptini
+2 eviolite

Hey! I'm thinking of going to Battle Roads which will be my first Pokemon event and I was thinking of using this deck too! :D
I agree with r0naLd222, there does seem to be a lot of Reshirams and Eviolite may help whilst evolving into Emboar, especially if you run into the sticky situation where you can only have Tepig/Pignite as your Active Pokemon, or your opponent can attack your benched Pokemon.
Since I've been away from Pokemon for a few months, I was wondering... will this deck be good in the new format? I haven't been keeping up to speed with the recent decks so yeah. :p

shinycharizard said:
yeah but the fliptini helps with reshiram exs brave fire attack alot

pokemonjoe said:
It's also a free prize.

^pokemonjoe already said my point that's why I think you should switch the fliptinis into an eviolite. Brave fire is a 50/50 chance attack that can demolish your opponent. having eviolite equipped to your reshiram ex can help reduce recoil for a tail-flipped brave fire making the original 50 dmg to a more endurable 30. Also, victini is one of the biggest catcher-food techs. darkrai ex can stil OHKO it even with an eviolite attached to it. but still it's your choice

Oooh, I just noticed you have 3 Heavy Balls. Definitely change that to 1 or 2. I'm also not liking the 9 supporter count.

Back