Reshiphlosion-EX or Durant for States?

Trexroarr

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, all! So I have been having a lot of trouble to decide which deck I should run for States this weekend. I have limited resources, definitely limited funds, and limited time. I have two options, Reshiphlosion-EX or Durant.

This is my Reshiphlosion-EX thread. As you can see, it isn't perfect.

As for Durant, I have basically every card needed (to my knowledge) except for two more Collectors, three more Twins, and Rotom. I'm going to make a list for it later tonight.

Which deck is better at this point? I'm guessing Durant because it is much faster, but I'm not sure.

PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

After seeing your Reshphlosion list i'd say go for Durant as it's a safer play.

Reshplosion is a consistent deck and can hold its own against many decks with the correct build. However your Reshiplosion list is lacking in Collector and Rare Candy so you will not be able to keep up with Zeel and MTC as manually evolving and whiifing on getting multiple Cyndaquils turn 1 will put you too much of a disadvantage.

You can probably get durant pretty easily and its pretty good and many have done pretty well. I think durant is also easier to play since the strategy is pretty simple. You can easily get all the cards needed for durant so I'd go with durant too.

Thanks a lot. That was my exact thinking. Durant it is then.

How important is Alph 4 in the deck? It seems like a good idea to me, but it's like 10 bucks.

I'm going to post my Durant Deck list in a few minutes. I hope you check it out. :)

Only 1 is enough. You only need to use it once and just use rotom to get them all out. You can also get it out faster using poke gear or drawing supporters.

Back