• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reshiphlosion (Reshiram/Typhlosion)

gompy89

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon – 19

4 Reshiram BLW
4 Cyndaquil HS
2 Quilava HS
4 Typhlosion Prime HS
1 Cleffa HS/CL
2-2 Ninetales

Trainers – 29

4 Pokémon Collector
2 Sage’s Training
4 Professor oak new theory
2 Juniper
4 Junk Arm
4 Pokémon Communication
3 Rare Candy
2 PlusPower
4 Pokémon Catcher

Energy – 12

12 Fire

Strategy:
So normal strategy get two typhlosions as fast as i can and then 120 with reshiram and 20+ plus damage from afterburn.
Ninetales to get cards from deck.
I am playing more PONT over Juniper because on early game discarding a whole hand its bad.

About DCE dont know if should play DCE or Rescue.

Give suggestions xD

Thanks everyone,

RE: Reshiphlosion

Maybe I am not the best player to suggest, but we play Reshiram/Typhlosion with one set of Raikou & Entei LEGEND. Why? First, it is a game finisher against Zekrom decks with Thuder Fall. Second, some "ReshiPhlosion" decks play a Samurott BW as a tech, so Detonation Spin can OHKO Samurott.
Hope I helped, besides, good list, I like your Sage's Training + Ninetales combo!

Wish Maker said:
Maybe I am not the best player to suggest, but we play Reshiram/Typhlosion with one set of Raikou & Entei LEGEND. Why? First, it is a game finisher against Zekrom decks with Thuder Fall. Second, some "ReshiPhlosion" decks play a Samurott BW as a tech, so Detonation Spin can OHKO Samurott.
Hope I helped, besides, good list, I like your Sage's Training + Ninetales combo!

Thanks for suggestion =) , any ideia how to fit the legend on this list ?

I suggest dropping the Oak Theory since you are already using Cleffa HS/CL. The 4 card space can be replaced with ERL, 1 more Reshiram and a Lightning Energy. Hope I helped!

bigbija said:
I do not suggest you try and fit in Entei/Raikou Legend. You will not encounter as much samurott as you think. Some other changes need to be made to this deck in terms of consistency though:

-2 Sage's Training
-1 Revive
-1 Pluspower

+1 Pokemon Communication
+2 Pokemon Catcher
+1 Fire Energy

Take out some of the Sage's because if you run 4 along with 2 Junniper you will deck out or come close to it a lot, Reshiphlosion decks already plan on doing this so 6 supporters that require discard is risky. Revive is not needed as it is situational and will be dead draw most of the time. 3 Pluspower is not needed because you run full junk arm.
Max communication in reshiphlosion is needed to get those typhlosions. Catcher is a game changer in any deck in this format. Get 2 more of these immediately!! The 12 fire energy is a personal choice for me. I think 12 fire energy in this deck is the magic number. I have played and tested reshiphlosion a lot and found it to be pretty consistent. Hope this helps!!

~bija

Really thanks for suggestions, about catchers i already have them xD
About samurott here no one uses it as a tech so i think ERL will be a bit useless card on my meta but thanks anyways xD

try this.

4-2-4 typhlosion prime
4 reshiram
2-2 ninetales
1 cleffa
1 tyrogue

4 juniper
3 collecter
3 saege's
3 PONT
2 twins
4 junk arm
4 comunications
3 candy
2 rivive

12 fire energy

it works for me

shinyeevee10 said:
try this.

4-2-4 typhlosion prime
4 reshiram
2-2 ninetales
1 cleffa
1 tyrogue

4 juniper
3 collecter
3 saege's
3 PONT
2 twins
4 junk arm
4 comunications
3 candy
2 rivive

12 fire energy

it works for me

when you play juniper you dont discard essencial stuff almost all the times ? It happens a lot to me, sometimes i dont play supporter because i have like typhlosion prime and ninetales on hand and only juniper :S

I would suggest putting in another cyndaquill to strengthen up the typhlosion chain and maybe some cleffa to circulate your deck.

But most of all and most importantly I would put in pokemon catchers for easy KO. For example if your opponent has a crappy 60hp and you desperately need a prize card you can pull the 60hp off the bench. And there you go, you just got an easy KO.

--- 19 Pokemon ---
4-2-4 typhlosion prime
3 reshiram
2-2 ninetales
1 cleffa
1 Magby / Victini (VCreate)

--- 29 TSS ---
4 collecter
3 Cheren
4 Sage
3 PONT
2 Catcher
4 junk arm
4 comunications
4 candy
1 Superod

--- 12 Energy ---
12 fire energy

UPDATED THE DECK LIST

I think 4 Reshirams, as your real attacker, are neccessary in this deck. Also, have you tried Prof. Juniper? It's great hand refresh and it trashes energies to afterburn.
-3 Cheren
-1 PONT
+1 Reshiram
+3 Professor Juniper
I think this might help speed and consistancy.

EonEye99 said:
I think 4 Reshirams, as your real attacker, are neccessary in this deck. Also, have you tried Prof. Juniper? It's great hand refresh and it trashes energies to afterburn.
-3 Cheren
-1 PONT
+1 Reshiram
+3 Professor Juniper
I think this might help speed and consistancy.

ok will test that thanks

-1 Collector
-1 PONT
I have never played a Reshiphlosion, so I don't know a great deal about them, but by looking at the cards they generally contain, try this:
+2 Juniper or +2 PlusPower (if you really need it that bad)
Super Rod can fish out anything good you had to throw away with Juniper.

Bah. You really don't want less than four collector in this Meta unless you run a high count of Pichu or something, and even then, if you don't get Pichu....

I'd say drop a Junk Arm if you're that worried and add one more Pluspower. To be fair, you can reuse pluspowers same turn with Junk Arm, but if you need them earlier, trade a Junk Arm for a PlusPower. I remember doing that for four Catcher at one point.

Have you ever tried to fit in a 1-1-1 Kingdra Prime in your deck? All the Best ReshiPholosion I Have seen run it and it works quite well.

Back