• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reshiphlosion (Reshiram/Typhlosion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defender is pretty important to beat reshiboar decks because you have 110 or 120 hp reshirams due to afterburner and they have 130 hp reshirams, so reshiboar wins unless reshiphlosion uses defender. That's why defender is pretty important for a reshiphlosion deck.

I agree when catcher comes out I will replace all reversals and circulator with catchers. However, instead of running three reversals I use two and one circulator for one very big reason - the circulator is a guaranteed 100% switch of the opponent's active. There are times when their active pokemon is too strong to one shot and I need it out of there no matter what they bring up from the bench. I can't risk a coin flip on a reversal. I can also junk arm circulator (or a reversal) in whichever situation is needed. That's why I use it. Obviously reversal, when it works, is better as you get to choose, but for the occasional times when it doesn't matter, I like circulator.

Defender is needed to keep a Reshiram active one extra turn which can make the difference in a prize trade game.

try this.

4-2-4 typhlosion prime
4 reshiram
2-2 ninetales
1 cleffa
1 tyrogue

4 juniper
3 collecter
3 saege's
3 PONT
2 twins
4 junk arm
4 comunications
3 candy
2 rivive

12 fire energy

it works for me

^Cut the Twins and a 1-1 Ninetales(Prefernce). Add the fourth Candy, and three Catcher. Cut a Tyrogue(Not a fan of it) and a juniper to up the draw Supporter to 4 Pont 4 Collector 3 Sage 3 Juniper.

Looks good otherwise.

Zangoose said:
^Cut the Twins and a 1-1 Ninetales(Prefernce). Add the fourth Candy, and three Catcher. Cut a Tyrogue(Not a fan of it) and a juniper to up the draw Supporter to 4 Pont 4 Collector 3 Sage 3 Juniper.

Looks good otherwise.

i like the twins because this deck is a little slower than others and it falls behind before it gets set up. i think i'll take your advice on the ninetales and tyrogue for the three catcher. thanks

shinyeevee10 said:
i like the twins because this deck is a little slower than others and it falls behind before it gets set up. i think i'll take your advice on the ninetales and tyrogue for the three catcher. thanks
[/q]
Reshiphlosion is a bit faster than other decks, and I really don't see Twins helping much. You should cut that for another Catcher.

shinyeevee10, don't revive dead threads. Thanks.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back