Reshiram Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should play some energies. :p

This should be in player's Sandbox, as it is not a full decklist.

any mod, please moooooove

Yeah, not a full deck. :F Next time, Report it wang zitong.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

Why do you have 3 tepig and 4 emboar?? There is no point in have 4 when you don't have anything to elvolve the 4th one from.

You should have at least one flare blitz emboar as a counter for bigger tanks like T-tar and machamps.

Personally, I run only 3 reshirams and one flare blitz, paired with 2 pokemon rescue for recyclability. You also need energy retrievals and/or fisherman depending on your build.

Here's how I would do it:
Pokémon:
3-2-3 Emboar
4 Reshiram
2 Shuckle Promo

T/S/S:
4 PONT
4 Pokéball
3 Switch
4 Pokémon Reversal
2 Energy Retrieval
3 Pokémon Collector
3 Pokémon Communication
4 Research Record
3 Rare Candy

NRG:
9 {R}
3 DCE

Hope this helps, no idea how many cards it is.

Ummm... Ninetails LJ? Yeh don't forget Ninetails, RDL or Fisherman, that is what that skeleton is missing.

From my experience Emboar decks with Shuckle don't need Ninetales; all you need to do is get one Emboar on the board, dig out your Shuckle, and draw your deck. I would put in an Unown RETURN or two.

No. Ninetails is much better than Shuckle. Shuckle is the worst excuse for draw I have ever seen, I'm sorry, Ninetails is 3 cards for 1 Energy, that you can Energy Retrieval back at anytime. If you are playing Shuckle, you have to have at least 3 Fire Energy in hand to match the number of cards that you could draw with one Ninetails. After that you need an Unown Return, for the fire energy to do anything, otherwise you are just wasting precious energy.

hi, im new to this game and i wanna make a pretty cool deck. i like how this one sounds, is there anyway you could send me a link to what this unown return looks like? i keep on checking troll and toad for it and its not on there. and also, could you suggest some other decks other than this one in hopes that i might find something cooler? i was thinking of a gyarados/milotic deck or something else. i really dont know much about this game other than the basics haha so i have no idea what EX or delta species are or any of that stuff. my lil cousin just suggested that he and i could bond over or something. please, somebody reply back to this asap

newbie1793, please do not revive a dead thread. Also, if you are looking for a deck, you can look around in this thread.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back