• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reshiram EX / Victini EX / Victini

RuskeD

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 4 Reshiram EX - Legendary Treasures
    1 Victini - B&W legendary treasures
    1 Victini EX - B&W Plasma Storm
    2 Druddigon - XY Flashfire
    1 Yveltal EX - XY
    1 Charizard EX - XY Flashfire
    1 M Charizard EX - XY Flashfire
    2 Charmander - B&W Legendary Treasures
    2 Charizard - B&W Legendary Treasures
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 2 Crushing Hammer
    2 Escape Rope
    2 Fiery Torch
    2 Blacksmith
    2 Professor's letter
    2 Rare Candy
    1 Cheren
    2 N
    2 Lysandre
    1 Pokemon Fan Club
    1 Pokemon Center Lady
    3 Muscle Band
    1 Professor Sycamore
    2 Protection cube
Energy:

• 12 Fire Energy
    4 Dark Energy
    4 Double Energy

Strategy:

Well, the main pokemon is reshiramEX helped by victiny ability to increase my chances at tossing a coin or (sometimes) protection cube to prevent any self-damage from attacks. Also, protection cube can be used on MegaCharizardEX so that i can easily deal 300 damage without taking back no damage.
VictinyEX is a great starter because allows me to get an edge early match, just by putting 2 fire energies on my benched pokemon.
Charizard is useful against PYROAR because, as you can see, any pyroar/suicune deck can easily beat mine.( i could replace it for pyroar, but i dont have any right now! )
In short, my deck is to defeat as soon as possible all enemy pokemons...Otherwise i might be in serious trouble because i dont have any defense cards at all.

Please, could you guys help me improve it?

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon

-1 Reshiram EX; The fourth one is just redundant.
-1 Victini EX; Blacksmith is so much better because it does the same thing without giving up two easy prizes.
-2 Druddigon
-2 Crushing Hammer; Flip = bad.
-1 Pokemon Center Lady; Not worth your Supporter for the turn.
-3 Fire Energy; Too much Energy.
-2 Darkness Energy
-1 DCE

+3 Sycamore; You need a lot more draw.
+2 N
+1 Blacksmith
+3 Ultra Ball; Search (and you played no search before) + Fire Energy discard for Blacksmith.
+1 Fiery Torch; Draw + Fire Energy discard for Blacksmith.
+2 Pal Pad; Recycles Blacksmith (and other Supporters if you need to).
+1 Ace Spec; Too good not to run.

Thanks for giving these tips, but i now i think my deck has gotten a lot of trainer cards. Does it seem kind of weird or am i just being naive?

And i would rather have +1 blacksmith( 4 total) instead of 4 N ( i think 3 N´s is enough)

Anyway, your help made my deck much more "fast" and now i am figuring out how the meta is nowadays.
See ya!

It's actually fine with what Mora has suggested -- most decks run about ten Pokemon, eight or nine energy and fill the rest with Trainer cards on average.

Should i add +1 Yveltal-ex?
I was wondering about this and one more option has come to my mind is to change 2 charizard and replace it with 2 pyroar.

Does it sound good?

Back