BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reshiram. because Reshiram looks so awesome, and omnipotent. + The color white represents purity, Maybe representing natural forces! (that would explain fire type) And Zekrom to me is just eh, the color black represents that it has been tainted, Possible representing man-made material forces? GO RESHIRAM!

Zekrom looks way cooler, he is a freakin' epic robot with LED lights. I just feel like in a fight zekrom would destroy reshiram.

Resiram. Zekrom's design is HORRIBLE imo. It's just a big, black, lumpy monster. Reshiram's design, and even name is much more creative imo.

Reshiram. Definitely. Zekrom just looks like a Transformer or something to me. And Zekrom looks like a ripoff of Palkia, the body shape is nearly the same.

We've never had a dragon/fire before though Sinnoh trainer17! XD

However new dragon dual types are always welcome!

I love Reshiram, the elegance of white has always caught my eye.
Zekrom is just too DARK for me. I'm not taking anything away from him though, He looks ridiculously awesome. ;D

I don't get how people even think Reshiram looks cool....

He has these tiny hands on these big wings and it just looks...weird. And the other thing is....that fur between his legs that sticks out. It just looks weird and...yeah.

On the other hand Zerkrom has cool little shields across his claws and lower arms. His tail looks cool too, but I do think they could make it a little bit smaller. He does look like a robot, but I like that.

Anyways, I think Zekrom dominates Reshiram in everything.

Decmaster said:
Reshiram. Definitely. Zekrom just looks like a Transformer or something to me. And Zekrom looks like a ripoff of Palkia, the body shape is nearly the same.

A) Transformers look awesome, pokemon transformer? my favorite automatically.

B) We need more pokemon that look like Palkia, probably the coolest one ever (Besides Darkrai, he trumps all :) )

Palkia does look cool so that makes Zekrom look cool! I really like Reshiram but that one tiny design irks me.

Hmmmmm....On one hand Reshiram looks so beautiful and majestic, like some divine celestial being that has lived for centuries. On the OTHER hand, Zekrom just looks so powerful and commanding, with a bit of an industrial touch to it. It gives me the impression that it bleeds oil and could easily overpower warships and large tanks, let alone any Pokemon. I love both Fire and Electric types, so that won't help me out, although when it comes to Nature (which I feel Reshiram embodies as well as Light) versus Technology (Zekrom, as it DOES look like a mechanical creature), I tend to go with Nature....hmmmmm....New theme anyone? Light (Nature) versus Dark (Technology)? The idea is certainly pushed a lot lately...ANYWAYS, I can't really say which one I'll pick until I see some move lists and stats, since I usually go for offense over defense. Both are equally awesome in my eyes. ^_^

i like zekrom way more than reshiram probably because its black and i could say im semi goth and he looks like he can destroy reshiram.
reshiram is awesome too but the hands on the wing thing killed it for me and he looks like an angel and angels are evil!!!

I like Zekrom more because he's a Dragon/Electric type. And everybody knows that Electric is so much awesome than Fire :0

I'm liking Zekrom a bit more than Reshiram and Dragon/Electric should make for an interesting type combo.

I don't like the spikes on Reshiram's Wings. It makes it look like it has hands or something up there...

Go, Zekrom!

- Darkrai - said:
A) Transformers look awesome, pokemon transformer? my favorite automatically.

B) We need more pokemon that look like Palkia, probably the coolest one ever (Besides Darkrai, he trumps all Smile )

A) Transformers are cool, but the robotic world shouldn't be entering the Pokemon world IMO.

B) Palkia is beast, but we may have a Palkia impersonator on our hands. I also feel that Pokemon shouldn't be ripoffs of other Pokemon.

I'm not a hater of Zekrom, though, the type combo Dragon/Electric is cool, Electric and Dragon types are awesome, and he does look a little cool, but I still like Reshiram better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back