BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh... Reshiram's tail looks like a shuttlecock. With a flamethrower attached.

Not to mention he's completely white, and his signature move is essentially a gigantic fiery serve.

Reshiram, Sports pokemon.

Oh, I didn't mean a rat. I meant a rabbit when it is nibbling on something. That was what I thought after thinking about Zekroms face all day at school. I said rat at first because that was what I origanilly thought, but after feeding my rabbit some treats, I noiticed it looked A LOT like Zekrom (his face; not his body). And after I looked at the picture of Reshiram's battle sprite, I relalized he does look like a mouse (again, his face; not his body).

Now we can stop argueing. (Even though I brought it up again)

You know what I really want to know though is not their moves, but their theme music. Given HG/SS they'll probably have their own seperate music for them but if going by D/P/Pt they're probably share a theme, though they might have a seperate theme like Ho-Oh and Lugia did, but we'll never know for about 10 days from now. :/

I think its the best designed pokemon in a while. Reshiram is very good to but i love the amount of creativity in zekrom. Its armor and tail look really well done and powerful. It really looks like a legend, elegant, powerful, intimidating, the whole nine yards.

Well, in my opinion, I think Reshiram looks more elegant. But everyone thinks differently. But one thing I can't stand is Zekrom's or Reshiram's battle sprites. They look much too complicated to me.

They think differently mostly because of the immaturity of the tuft of fur and it is ridiculous.

Zekrom. I prefer the chance of paralysis over the chance of burn. And Zekrom just looks so much better than Reshiram.

Zekrom has a cooler color and type but reshiram has a much better form, I mean he actually looks like a dragon. But all in all I want the black, electric, dragon pokemon and that is zekrom. So I guess I'm getting white

Zekrom all the way. You can see what I mean by looking at my avy/sig. Black is my favorite color, Dragon and electric are my 2nd/4th favorite types, and the generator tail has me hooked. The design for him is superior to almost any Pokemon, save Arceus. (PWNED) I will say right out, he's my 2nd favorite Pokemon, legend or not. (You know my 1st.)

~AoH

I like Zekrom, he just looks really cool xD, but that means I'll have to get Pokemon White, but I want pokemon black 'cuz it has 'Black city' in it and I prefer a city, than a forest to be honest. :D

{P}I started off thinkin zekrom was best but me an my best friend always get the different versions of the game to eachother so hes getting zekrom and im after reshiram and i think reshiram is gunna be stronger and youtube proves its faster so it makes a dragon type move first and out goes zekrom{P}

ummm zekrom is actually yang....

I'm not exactly sure, but at this point I think I like Zekrom. But I want to get Pokemon Black T.T BUt Reshiram is cool anyway :D I'll just trade someone...

Sarahsunsmashable, please do not post in threads that have not been posted in for two weeks or more without adding significant, new discussional elements. *Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back