• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reshiram/Typhlosion

DSJ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey guys, this is DSJ with my cities decklist. Please help as best as you can. I am limited on cards, so keep that in mind. On to the decklist.

Pokemon: 16
3 Cyndaquil GS
2 Quilava GS
3 Typhlosion Prime GS
4 Reshiram
2 Vulpix UL
2 Ninetales GS
Trainers: 2
1 Revive
1 Eviolite
2 Rare Candy
2 Pokemon Catcher
2 Switch
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Sage's Training
4 Junk Arm
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Pluspower
Energy: 15
12 Fire
3 Rescue Energy

Strategy: Use Reshiram and Typhlosion to deal 120+ every turn. Using Outrage after having too much damage on reshiram. Ninetales as Drawpower. Comments? Concerns? Questions?

One thing I see is you have 3 communication and 4 communication on your list. I'm guessing one of them is supposed to be pokemon collector. If not, you need to get at least 3 in there. I would also add 1 more PONT and rare candy. consistency. consistency.

I would probably take out
-1-2 pluspower
-0-1 switch/eviolite

4 plus power isn't needed with 4 junk arm so you can drop 1-2. Switch and eviolite aren't needed so if you only take out 1 plus power, you can take out 1 of those.

Then I would add in 1 rare candy and 1 PONT for consistency.

Like I said earlier, I have not played this deck so the decision is up to you.

Back