Returning... Method = good/bad?

Iggster

Aspiring Trainer
So yeah. I'm returning the the game. With friends.

We're looking basically for a new thing to do when we hang out, since we don't all have laptops to play WoW, and smash bros gets old after a bit.

Surfing the net on one of their laptops (we still use em, despite the fact the majority of us have to look over our shoulder(s)), I came to Pokebeach. I haven't seen this site since... a week or two after SV's being announced. (I ragequit after seeing the OP cards. lawl.) I now see that AoA is about to be released in America, so I figured I'd make a fresh start with some friends.

My idea is this;
Take advantage of Pokebeach's card scans, and print off proxies. This way we don't have to spend too much money on the cards as we work back into the game (although for them, it'll be learning entirely). We don't plan on taking these prints to official stuff. It's just to play with each other. I think it's a clever way to be able to instantly have access to a deck to test with, before paying for the cards. Redshark has its flaws, and I know they're not awful, but I feel like using something tangible would help more in the long run.

Just looking for input here. I wanna know if this idea's worth trying, or if you (the beach) have any other suggestions.

Thanks,
-Igg

It's definently worth doing if you are active in competitive strategies. You might want to buy a 10$ them deck because it's hard to play decks with paper in sleeves. You can always put the proxies over the other cards. You can also play redshark If you don't want to waste paper and Ink.

Juliacoolo said:
It's definently worth doing if you are active in competitive strategies. You might want to buy a 10$ them deck because it's hard to play decks with paper in sleeves. You can always put the proxies over the other cards. You can also play redshark If you don't want to waste paper and Ink.

Oh trust me.
We've got cards to put in the sleeves. (Every one from DP to GE, and most of em afterwords.)

The paper/ink MIGHT raise an issue.

I'm huge into competitive play. ;>

Back