• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Returning with a new list! H: Stuff N:Magnezone Prime Mew Prime

RE: Returning with a new list! Come trade! H: Gengar Prime

Honestly, I am trying to get as many X's as possible, I want to finish collecting all of them.

I'm from outside US, but since I want some nice stuff maybe we can work out a worthwhile deal.

Please check my list for:
1 Leafeon Lv. X
1 Absol G Lv. X
1 Flareon EX
1 Flareon *
1 Absol G

1 Jolteon * (not sure if I'll need this, depends on the answer I'll get from someone else, so check for something you might want for everything else first)

CML for Mudkip and Gyarados *?

I have a lot from your wants, such as Gengar SF, Machamp SF, Blaze FB (and Level X), Ttar Prime, Mr. Mime CoL, 4x collectors (2 from trainer kit), communications, a BTS, 4x lost worlds, etc. :) Just take a look!

.::n00bmuffin::.: Ok I could use that Moltres, but that doesn't help me with the offer. Do you see anything else that you need from my list besides EX's??? :)

fantasy_freak08: I'm only trading the RH Call Energy as a set of 4. Problably wouldn't trade the Call Energy for that stuff anyway. The rest of the cards you want are fair game though. Get me an offer, thanks.

To everyone else, if you didn't get a reply I either saw nothing on your list or wasn't interested in your offer. Sorry.

Well, I'd really like it if you found more on my list so I could get a Yanmega Prime or an EX, but I'm also interested in a few DP promos.

.::n00bmuffin::.: I see these:

Empoleon X (pack error version) must be NM condition
Entei/Raikou bottom
Mew Prime

Would you do Yanmega Prime and a Rocket's EX for the Empoleon?

I wouldn't do any of the Rocket's EX's. They're worth more than Empoleon. And I'm looking for Yanmega Primes myself, so I'm probably not trading that either. I'm looking to trade the WOTC promos you were initially interested in.

CML for 3 Jumpluff, Vileplume(2 if you have more), 2 Honchkrow SV(2 Murkrow would also be nice), a Promocroak, and 2 Pichu. I'll trade well for all of it

how bout crobat G RH and 2 pokemon rescue RH for my Yanmega prime?

How about

My:
Gengar Prime
Blaziken Fb

Your:
Mudkip *

NVM, I'm not sure I'm gonna build 'Pluff after all... I'll edit this post again if there's something else I need.

PLZ CML FOR YOUR

shiny milotic
WOTC lilly pad mew
1st edition neo entei
1st edition neo raikou
both your crystal pokemon

I really like your pack of Dusknoir Sleeves. It has 50 or 60? Please CML I have a RH Powerspray.

I, I want your Blaziken X. CML please.

hey from your wants i have 1x magnezone prime, 4x machamp prime, 5x smeargles 3ud 2col, 1x gengar lvl x i have 1reg azelf 1rh azelf (some scratches) 3x lp azelfs LA and 3x bts 1 rh

i am interested in your entei raikou top, yanmega prime, 3x scyther reprints, flareon ex, 1x rh blaziken fb, 1x ninetales hgss and lower wants 2x mew prime 3x ttar (and i dunno if you have collectors but i like them too lol)

Hey im interested in
Giratina Lv. X (pack)

CML please it says you love to in you rules

My: WOTC Pikachu #27 Black Star Promo

Your: x1 RH Gengar AR # 17, Moltres SV Reprint

LMK

Back