• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Reunculus's damage swap party!

Ice

Returnee
First of all i have no clue how to spell reuniclus so i may be wrong lol.

3-1-3 Reuniclus black & white/dragons exalted
3 shaymin ex nxd
2 regigigas ex nxd
2 mewtwo ex nxd
1 tornadus ex dex
Pokemon: 15

Items

3 level balls nxd
3 max potion emerging powers
4 catcher EP
3 htl PS
3 rare candy dex
3 switch BOX
3 exp share NXD

Items: 22

supporters

4 juniper DEX
4 n DEX
1 colress PS
3 skyla BOX

supporters: 12

Stadiums

2 virbank city gym ps

stadiums: 2

ENERGY

7 grass

4 dce NXD

Strategy is to setup reuniclus and KO your pokemon with damage swap and attack with shaymin ex and to put damage on regigigas and attack with him.
Mewtwo ex and tornadus ex are backup attackers or are usd to donk.

This deck seems to be all over the place. I would take out mewtwo and some other stuff and strengthen some lines and counts.

-2 Mewtwo EX
-1 Shaymin EX
-1 Reuniclus
-1 EXP. Share
-1 Colress
-1 Grass Energy

+1 Virbank (Lots of stadiums running around these days)
+1 Solosis (30 HP sucks. You should be running the BW print of this card)
+1 Tornadus EX
+1 Rare Candy
+1 Switch
+1 Energy Search (Great with Skyla)
+1 Skyla

I wouldn't take out a reuniclus, or mewtwo because i need 3 reuniclus for sure and mewtwo is basically a staple in a deck like this.

Why would you have 1 Tornadus EX then? Also, I have tested this before and you only need 2 Reuniclus. People are going to be targeting your EX's.

What if they are both prized? but -1 mewtwo +1 tornadus ex would be possibly good

Don't worry; it won't...

(Especially if you reduce your odds of starting with it.)

Lugia Donk? *Chuckle chuckle* When has that ever happened? How do you get 2 Colress MCHN and a DCE in your first turn, not to mention getting Lugia EX into the active spot.

Not to mention encountering someone who actually plays Lugia and is also actually good enough to make a consistent list for it.

Back