• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Revived! H: CODE cards,Full arts ,Primes+MOAR! New Zealand

RE: *Daily UPDATEs* Have lots of randoms stuff. Need: Staples/Rev holo. New Zealand

There are no Croatian cards. All cards were ordered form the USA or UK (that means thay are all English). I don't mind about the standard shipping time, as long as I get Machamp PRIME!!! Them PM me tomorrow with the info about the shipping cost and let me know if the deal will be finalized. Thanks for your time :D

RE: *Daily UPDATEs* Have lots of randoms stuff. Need: Staples/Rev holo. New Zealand

My:
Promocroak

Your:
Garchomp C Lv X (Set)

^ Possibly a go but unfortunately the shipping cost from both sides may end up being more than what the cards are actually worth. Better to do a bigger trade?

I am interested in your:

Pokemon Collector x 1
Seeker x 3

CML? Sorry I am fairly new to this and don't have a whole lot to offer. Would have some fun trading and getting to know more people though.

Cheers

My metals are from UD and are league promo shiny, and my warps are from EX Unseen Forces, and warp energys never came in any kind of holo

are you sure that there are league from Metals? You mean basic or Special?
All my warps are EX power keeper and shiny. So all of yours are from EX-UF? and all non-shiny?

Did you CML for the updates and see anything else you are keen on?
For Donphan prime, What would you offer out of (in order of my wants priority):

4 Shiny Special Metal
1 Pokemon Collector
1 Reverse (Shiny) Darkness Energy COL
4 Warp Energy
3 Lookers Investigation

@ Giulty

Dont need lookers? Ok, well none of my warps are shiny, but you still want them. My Special Metal Are LP (Leageu Promo).

Also, looking aat your wants I also have: 1 rev bebe's from mysterious treasuers but its legal, I have 1-2 Shaymin UL

So, tell me if everything is ok and if you want any of those and I'll make an offer

RE: Have lots of randoms stuff. Need some staples and other Rev holo. from New Zealand

Guilty,

I am more interested on the Machamp primes instead of the level X

cml and go nuts with an offer

Parm

Hey Parmcat, I'm sorry but there is nothing I want from your list.

Darkvoid,
Don't need lookers too badly. Have some coming my way but thanks anyways.
At the moment I am only willing to part with Donphan Prime and when I meant CML, I was asking to see if I had anything else YOU wanted in place of Blaze Fb x as it would have to something incredibly tempting for me to part with it.

The Shaymin UL and Bebe's aren't a major priority at all but a playset of seeker would sure be nice as I don't own any for decks. Only the 1 in my TR set which is pretty useless. Other than that, your offer of:

4 Shiny Special Metal
1 Pokemon Collector

is pretty much all I want, given that the Shiny special metal are UD or COL design and shiny:

80-metal-energy.jpg

^although I am quite surprised to learn the existence of them in League Promo form, and even more curious to see them in person.

@ Guilty

Can you throw in Garchomp C X, and I'll like throw in like 3 lookers and something else?

Im thinking:

My: 4 Shiny Metal (I actually have 5 if you want)
1 Collector
4 lookers
Something else?

The energy is kinda hard to do since I only have enough for my dark deck, and the fact it's just so Damn Se*y.

For your:

Donphan
Garchomp C X?

LMK or Counter

Sorry, the looker's aren't on my priority list at all. If I was throwing in the Chomp C X SV, I would rather the warp energies for balance instead of lookers.
But other than that, it does sound like a pretty solid and sweet deal, although I would much rather more cards going either way to make the shipping a bit more worthwhile if you understand where I am coming from? They are literally flying a whole way around the world. And the most important thing is, can you please just double confirm if your special metals are either UD or COL design and also shiny? I have googled everywhere and no sign of LP sp metals?

So far I am thinking:
Donphan Prime
Chomp C X

for your:
4 Shiny Special metal energy (5 if you wanna throw one in)
1 Collector
xx However many Warp you feel appropriate

. Does that sound ok to you?

@Guilty

I can PM you a picture. And since you feel like making the trade bigger, how bout this:

MY: 4 Warp Energy
5 LP Special Metal
Collector
Shiny Dark Energy thing (You know what im talking about)

Your: Garch C X, Donphan, 2 Nidoqueens RR?

LMK or counter

Hey, it's me again. I thought we could maybe try to expand the trade right away since I saw you have an extra Machamp PRIME (or 1x Donphan PRIME) and another Rescue Energy (if you have it).

The primar deal is your:
1x Machamp PRIME
1x Machoke TM
1x Rescue Energy

for my:
1x Poketurn
1x Warp Energy
1x Pokemon Collector

This is what I still have from your wants:
2x Cyrus’s Conspiracy (just let me know if you want 2x RH or 2x normal or a 1-1 combination)
1x Shaymin UL (RH)
2x Looker’s investigation
Other Staples (look again which you would want)

I also have the PROMOCroak G, although i't kind of on hold for another buddy.

Let me know if we can expand the trade for the shipping to be worth.

aside from the old school stuff i agreed to gift you for free, what else did you want from my haves list to put towards a bigger trade?

thanks

I could need (tops are a priority, bottoms are very low):
1x extra Machamp PRIME
1x Donphan PRIME
1x Magnezone PRIME (with 1x Magnemite TM and 1x Magneton TM)
2x Black Belt
1x Umbreon UD/CL (with 1x Eevee UD - call for family)

sorry the other machamp prime is pending to someone else and the magnezone and donphan have been shipped away. The shaymin and looker's and cyrus are very low priority additions which I may need.

Do you have any LEGEND pieces unlisted? Looking for (ordered by highest to lowest priority:
1x Lugia FULL
1x Kyogre/Groudon FULL
1x Darkrai/Cresselia FULL
1x Entei/Raikou FULL
1x Suicune/Entei FULL
1x Darkrai/Cresselia FULL

The Cyruses are pending at the moment for another guy, but check my list for more stuff, any stuff you could need. The Umbreon and blackbelt are actually no wants, just wanted to expand the deal as much as I can. if the Machamp stops being pended, let me know if you can trade the 2x PRIMEchamps to me.

i'm sorry but there's just nothing else you have that i need let alone adding to a pool of stuff you need as it is.
what I meant was to wait till you have things I need rather than listing more stuff that you need.

Ok, then what do you need the most from your want list so I'd know what exactly to get? Apart from the primar deal I'd need the listed LEGEND cards.

Sorry I do not collect legends and have none to offer. At the moment I am willing to trade the Machamp prime and MAYBE a second one if there is enough stuff I need.

*Special Dark energy (shiny only please) UD or COL x 3
*Special Metal energy (shiny only please) UD or COL x 4
*Basic Metal energy from COL x 7
*Basic Dark energy from COL x 5
*Pokemon collector
*Pokemon Communications

^ ALL in rev holo ONLY

and as many seeker as I can get.

Sorry, but I'm afraid I don't have those and am not able to get those for you. Does that mean the deal will be off or what?

Back