Ripped Off

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
Has anyone ever ripped off someone else in a trade. Like trading 3 very bad rares for a good EX, stuff like that.

this is what "golden totodile" was going to offer me for my "TR's Mewtwo Ex"
His:
Gym Hero's (Gym 1):
03   Erika's Clefable  (Holo)
04   Erika's Dragonair (Holo)
11   Rocket's Hitmonchan  (Holo)
20   Brock's Golem  
24   Brock's Zubat  
28   Lt. Surge's Raichu  

Ex: Hidden Legends:
03   Crobat  (Holo)
Mine:
TR's Mewtwo Ex

But I said no! to the deal! (mind u I got a better deal from l G l Unit)

Well, if you consider a guy you share cards with, then heres this. My friend had 2 new Dustox ex, he traded for 2 F.Gatr ex, then traded the 2 Gatr ex's for 3 Kabutops d! Imagine 2 Dustox for 3 Kabutops d. I got so mad when I found out the next day....

Golden Totodile was going to offer me lots of crappy rares for a METAGROSS *! Then I said no and traded it to Gir instead, and it was a JOLTEON EX!!! Kudos to Gir and not to GT

one idiot tried to trade a latios star for my charizard ex and even demanded an extra ex stating that his card was much rarer and thus more expensive... i almost kicked his bottoms...

RE:  Ripped Off

ongjiewei said:
one idiot tried to trade a latios star for my charizard ex and even demanded an extra ex stating that his card was much rarer and thus more expensive... i almost kicked his bottoms...
wanna know something, he's right, there's only 1 shiny in around 3 boxes, they are very rare, and worth around 3 ex.

only 1 shiny in my prerelease, and there where over 10 boxes, so I guess you're wrong, but I changed it to 5 (aldo I'm pretty sure it's 10)

No. It has Always been 1 pokemon-* per 3 booster boxes. Your pre-release just got unlucky and bought all the dud boxes, haha.

guess we just used the wrong boxes, cause I bought a box later, got a pika*, and suddenly almost everybody who bought a box had a shiny. Bad luck :p

about the pre-release thing i know someone who bought a box and got 13 *'s and someone who bought 5 boxes (yes he's spoiled) and got 34 ex's so anything can happen if they're mispring HP boxes;).

about the ripped off thing someone when i very first started out offered me a moo moo milk for a Riptide feraligatr, stupid idiot i'm smarter than that! so i said no and he yelled at me and yeah that's hwat happened.

Arcanine out.

Yeh, they buggered up some of the HP boxes where all the matrix energy in each box were replaced by * pokemon. Which meant some people got around 7-8*'s per box. That just means that they wont be worth so much and much easier to get.

Back