• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: PRIMAL CLASH BOXES AND MORE (2/4)

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, SINGLES AND MORE (5/10)

Pmed the cards for the case

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, SINGLES AND MORE (5/10)

Cheesewhiz45 - I don't have any not sealed boxes... just 29 packs left. I can trade them for 100 points. Let me know.

Lugia is the best - Sorry, no boxes left

PieterPie - PMed answered.

Have fun all,
Rob

29 packs for 100 points sounds excellent.
Let me know if there are any of the singles from what I listed you particularly would like and I'll make sure to keep that included when I take a few cards out to match the 100.

Cheesewhiz45 - Doesn't matter to me, just take out whatever you please.

Have fun all,
Rob

Hey Everyone,

Post updated.

Have fun all,
Rob

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, SINGLES AND MORE (5/28)

Hi again, do you have any specific wants for holos? :)

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, SINGLES AND MORE (5/28)

Frost Mage - As far as bulk is concerned, not really.

Have fun all,
Rob

Hi! I'm interested in your:

PLB 9 Virizion EX (21 points)
PLB 105 Rare Candy (26 points)

To meet the 47 point total I can offer:
FLF 79 M-Kangaskhan EX (8 points)
2x FLF 41 Toxicroak EX (6 points)
2x XY 97 Xerneas EX (8 points)
2x XY 46 Emolga EX (4 points)
PLF 86 Latios EX (4 points)
PLB 65 Dialga EX (4 points)
+ 208 C/UC cards (13 points)

I hope my math is right there!

Redstart - Unfortunately, I have traded those cards. Sorry.

Have fun all,
Rob

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, SINGLES AND MORE (6/5)

If you still have the Xerneas and Yveltal from XY base available I have:

1 SR Mega Charizard (107) for 28 points from flashfire and
1 SR Garbodor for 19 points

Would your Xerneas (146) and Yveltal (144) for my SR Mega Charizard (107) and SR Garbodor be an acceptable trade to you? Please PM if you are interested.

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FLASHFIRE BOXES, SINGLES AND MORE (6/5)

How many points would a White 2 be worth to you? (the video game)

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FURIOUS FISTS BOXES, SINGLES AND MORE (8/13)

Hey Everyone,

New set is in!

Have fun all,
Rob

RE: Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: FURIOUS FISTS BOXES (8/13)

Hello again. I'm interested in a Furious Fists box. In addition to cards, I have a Pearl version for trade. The label has slight damage. One of the corners is starting to peel away. How many points would that be worth?

Edit: Also, do you accept Japanese cards? I have some from the JPN Flashfire and Furious Fists sets.

Same as breakfast
I have diamond and platinum with the boxes in almost perfect shape. How much would that be worth?

I am interested in a furious fists booster box. Can you hold one for me until I count up my bulk tomorrow? Thanks.

Hi I'm really interested in a furious fists box! I have stacks of bulk stuff plus assorted good cards.

I do live in Australia however.. Just double checking that this isn't an issue at all?
I'll just have to calculate how much bulk I do have and go from there :)
Thanks!

Edit: and just read all your info on page 1! So once I calculate my points I'll let you know :) thanks!

PsychedelicBreakfast - The Pokemon Pearl will be 13 points if it includes the box and 11 if not.

AlexanderTheAwesome - Pokemon Diamond is 17 points and 23 points for Platinum.

Lugia is the best - I normally don't hold product but I can make an exception since I can't ship for a little bit anyway. Just let me know when you've counted everything.

Squirtle Squad - Totally fine, just know that shipping may be a little expensive. A box of 2000 cards weighs about 8 to 9 pounds.

Have fun all,
Rob

Back