• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: PRIMAL CLASH BOXES AND MORE (2/4)

RE: Revamped -- W: EVERYTHING (Including Bulk) | H: Japanese deck supplies (Updated 7/15)

My: KGL top
Regirock EX HL
2x DGX

Your: 2x 32 packs of BW Starter Sleeves
1x BW Starter Deckbox

^BTW RBG aren't GBA games.

~SS

RE: Revamped -- W: EVERYTHING (Including Bulk) | H: Japanese deck supplies (Updated 7/15)

LillipupFTW - Which are kinda lumped in with the holos... sorry.

FlamingDriscoll09 - Works for me... I still have your info so I'll PM the finalize trade and send out on Monday.

gary182000 - Deal... PM on the way.

Shiny Shinx - What's DGX? and Fire Red/ Leaf Green are GBA games that are re-released versions of Red and Blue

Thanks,
Loser

Do you want anything? I would trade anything. I REALLY need sleeves.

Utilizing my first bump of the week... 2 left until 7/25

Thanks,
Loser

RE: Revamped -- W: EVERYTHING (Including Bulk) | H: Japanese deck supplies (Updated 7/18)

So, did you find anything? :D

RE: Revamped -- W: EVERYTHING (Including Bulk) | H: Japanese deck supplies (Updated 7/18)

LillipupFTW - Well, I looked over your list again and this is the best I could find:

Infernape Lv X (IF Diamond/Pearl) - 8 points
5 Random Lv Xs - 5 points
10 random holos - 2 points
That would be enough for a pack of the Black/White starters sleeves (keep in mind, there are only 32 sleeves per pack, not enough to sleeve a deck)... what do you think?

Thanks,
Loser

No thanks. Thanks for looking!

I'm really interested in two packs of Elsea sleeves. I have Gengar LV.X and Uxie LV.X that aren't on my list, and I have the following games unboxed with no instructions: Silver, Emerald, LeafGreen, and Ruby. I also have some bulk to seal off a trade. Please respond in my thread, and thanks!

My:
Gengar Prime

Your:
Legendary Dogs Deck Box

its a little off by two points. but is this okay?

LillipupFTW - No problem. Thanks for looking

hipoke - Posted

pokemaster563 - Eh, close enough... mostly because I have so many. I'll PM you in a moment.

Thanks,
Loser.

♪ It's Friday, Friday
Got NEW STUFF on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to some tradin' tradin'

postin' and postin', Yeah!
postin' and postin', Yeah!
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend ♪

(Bump 2 of 3, 1 left til 7/25)

Have fun all,
Loser.

hey can you do

my

kgl 5 point's
rsl 3 point's
ho-oh legend full 6 point's
rayquaza c lvx 2 points
electivire fb lvx 1 point
x3 meganium prime 3 point's
torterra lvx 1 point
dialga lvx promo 1 point
rayquaza lvx promo 1 point
arceus lvx (omniscient) 1 point
garintina lvx (set) 1 point
zekrom FA 6 point's
t-tar prime 7 point's
azelf lvx 6 point's
mesprit lvx 6 point's
x12 rh rare's 2 point's
x12 rh c/uc's 1 point
x12 rare's 1 point
x875 c/uc's 35 point's

your

x2 b/w starters jpn sleeves

x1 b/w starters jpn deck box

x1 air pikachu ballon dice bag

x2 leader n jpn sleeves (x1 from when you get more on monday

RE: *NEW STUFF* -- W: EVERYTHING (plus Bulk) | H: Japanese deck supplies (Updated 7/22)

drifloon kill - Please continue this trade on the site you originally posted, I do not want to try to complete a trade using two different trade sites, it will get too confusing. Also, please be patient when you trade with me, you've only started the trading process at 3:00am this morning and I already have posts on both trading sites and a PM from you all saying the same thing... that is a little overdoing it.

Have fun all,
Loser.

RE: *NEW STUFF* -- W: EVERYTHING (plus Bulk) | H: Japanese deck supplies (Updated 7/22)

Last bump of the week... resetting 7/25

Have fun all,
Loser.

Is it 16 points for a pack of 32 sleeves? Or 16 points for 2 packs of 32?

Mudkip - 16 points per single pack of 32 sleeves... The Pokemon center cheaped out on everyone and decided to include half the amount of sleeves per pack for the same price -.-

Have fun all,
Loser.

Let me add up all of the stuff I have, and see how many points I have. When I'm done I'll post here.

CML for 2 sealed packs of those Zoroua and Zoroark sleeves.

Thanks!

Please, please, please CML for dat 2x Victini sleeves and Victini-Reshiram-Zekrom deck box!!! PLZZ(I have Latios*)

Mudkip - Okay, let me know

123wert50 - Whats sets are your Latios Ex and Kyogre Exs from? And are they in mint condition?

VictiniLover - I'd definitely be interested in the Latios *... do you have any bulk that you're trying to get rid of?

Have fun all,
Loser.

Back