• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Rob's Trade Thread - W: BULK and more | H: PRIMAL CLASH BOXES AND MORE (2/4)

RE: Loser's Thread - H: ALL NEW Japanese Stuff - deck boxes, sleeves, etc (Updated 9/23)

My 14 points your meowth dice bag!!!! I need it lol

RE: Loser's Thread - H: ALL NEW Japanese Stuff - deck boxes, sleeves, etc (Updated 9/23)

I have pokemon soulsilver - ds
CML for others

I want:
Skyla sleeves 64

richkid50000 - Unfortunately, due to many problems I've been having, I can no longer hold and product (and I need to be fair to everyone otherwise I would have since we've traded before). I'm really sorry.

The Char master They are 2x 32 pack sleeves for a total of 64 sleeves. 64 sleeves are 27 points.

Gyarados Prime - I received your PM, You will be fifth in line for one back (four on another site). I still have the meowth bag at this point so you've got it.

ratajoe - See rule #4

Have fun all,
Loser

Loser626 said:
richkid50000 - Unfortunately, due to many problems I've been having, I can no longer hold and product (and I need to be fair to everyone otherwise I would have since we've traded before). I'm really sorry.

The Char master They are 2x 32 pack sleeves for a total of 64 sleeves. 64 sleeves are 27 points.

Gyarados Prime - I received your PM, You will be fifth in line for one back (four on another site). I still have the meowth bag at this point so you've got it.

ratajoe - See rule #4

Have fun all,
Loser

Are you interested in the DS game pokemon soulsilver?
I also have:
Kingdra primex3
FA reshiromx2
zekrom x1
Slowkingx1
Blissey Primex2
Vileplumex2

Loser626 said:

ratajoe - See rule #4

Have fun all,
Loser

Thanks for clearing that up, I may want to do a trade with you for the sleeves.

ratajoe - Yes, I can do this:

Your:
Pokemon Soul Silver (with Instructions and Box)
1x Kingdra Prime
1x Blissey Prime

My:
Skyla Sleeves (64) count
Let me know.

The Char Master - Okay, just be quick... they're being requested a lot

Have fun all,
Loser

Loser626 said:
ratajoe - Yes, I can do this:

Your:
Pokemon Soul Silver (with Instructions and Box)
1x Kingdra Prime
1x Blissey Prime

My:
Skyla Sleeves (64) count
Let me know.

The Char Master - Okay, just be quick... they're being requested a lot

Have fun all,
Loser

Sorry i dont have the ds game anymore.
Anything else i can add?

ratajoe - How about this:

Your:
3x Kingdra Prime

My:
Skyla Sleeves (64) count
Let me know.

Have fun all,
Loser

Could you CML for anything that may total the points of 64 Skyla sleeves please?

The Char master - Sorry, I cannot check lists due to timing issues (and being buried in homework -.-; )

Have fun all,
Loser

Loser626 said:
ratajoe - How about this:

Your:
3x Kingdra Prime

My:
Skyla Sleeves (64) count
Let me know.

Have fun all,
Loser

id do it for 2 not 3. Thank you tho

I have these from your Wants:

1x Dialga (SL2) 5 points each
1x Raikou (SL9) 4 points each
1x Spiritomb (10) TM 1 point each
1x Absol Prime 4 points each
6x Celebi Prime 1 point each
2x Mew Prime 9 points each
1-3 Darkrai & Cresselia Legend (any piece) 4 points each
1x Espeon (2) UD 1 point each
6x Espeon Prime 3 points each
1x Raichu Prime 4 points each
2x Scizor Prime 4 points each
1x Slowking Prime 2 points each
2x Ampharos Prime 2 points each | 1 point each
1x Typhlosion Prime 6 points each
1x Red Gyarados (123) 4 points each
3x Meganium Prime (HGSS08) 1 point each
3x Typhlosion Prime (HGSS09) 4 points each | 3 points each
1x Gengar LvX (97) 4 points each
2x Charon's Choice (RT6) 1 point each
1x Giratina LvX (124) 2 points each
1x Gliscor LvX (141) 7 points each
1x Mewtwo LvX (144) 10 points each (also have the Promo if you're interested)
-- 141 points -- unless I'm wrong

1 TyphloPrime Promo is FAIR TO GOOD
1 Giratina LV.X is FAIR TO GOOD
Everything else is NEARMINT TO MINT

LMK what you're interested, since there are multiple quantities here that I'm not sure you may want.
This is by all means NOT what I'm offering. Just a summary of what I have that you may want.

I'm interested in your:

1x Eeveelutions Japanese deck box 100 points each (not a typo, not sending first)

1x Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit Japanese card binder (medium, holds about 160 cards) 50 points each
OR
1x Electivire, Rayquaza, and Absol Japanese card binder (medium, holds about 160 cards) 16 points each

LMK, ty.

Do you still have the Team Plasma/N deck box?

I have Resh FA, kingdra prime, and pichu RH or Blissey prime.
for skyla sleeves 64.

My:
Magnezone prime (nm)
Lanturn prime (very good-nm)

Your:
Either Reshiram or Charizard sleeves
I would trade more if you could get the Japanese espeon/umbreon silhouette sleeves .

RE: Loser's Thread - W: UNUSED PTCGO CODES, Victory cups, everything else (Updated 10/13)

To all that I've been working with since October 3rd, I am really sorry about my absence this last week and a half. Between some major reports at school and the floods that we got hit with, its been really difficult to keep up with my post. I will be working on any pending trades today, repairing my post a little, and will be responding to anyone who have been waiting since.

richkid50000 - None at the moment, sorry.

ratajoe Skyla Sleeves have been traded. Sorry

THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS - Sorry, but due to a very outdated points thread (Hadn't posted in two weeks, I didn't expect this post to still receive offers) any trades up until this point will have to be reoffered. Also, I'm not sure when I will be able to acquire any other Japanese stuff, as you can see, I have fallen way behind due to the events of the last couple weeks. I will keep you posted.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Thread - W: UNUSED PTCGO CODES, Victory cups, everything else (Updated 10/13)

Alright, that's fine, but I don't quite understand. Are you saying your wants/haves have changed? Because I don't think we had a trade going... Oh well, pm me or comment on my profile when you get things straightened out, if you want. No rush, I completely understand.

I have one reference but I have 36 online tcg codes, if I wanted to trade these to you and sent first would you be able to just enter the codes online before you send anything out?

THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS - The wants/haves haven't changed, just the point values (Example, Magnezone dropped from 23 to 19) so that's why it just needs to be reworked.

Kkillax - I can definitely do that.

Have fun all,
Loser

RE: Loser's Thread - W: UNUSED PTCGO CODES, Victory cups, everything else (Updated 10

Ah, ok.

Would you be able to get Umbreon/Espeon Silhouette sleeves? If so, if I added a nm Umbreon prime to my offer (the magnezone/lanturn primes), would that work? I could throw in a PTCGO code if you still want it...

Back