Ruling Rocket's EX...Which one?

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
In TRR series,which pokemon ex are the rarest(mean most difficult to get in all the TRR ex) , and which Rocket's ex worth the highest price value?

I doubt that Rocket's Mewtwo ex would be the rarest or should it be suicune or scizor?I wonder...

I've got all of 'em. the hardest for me to pull(which means longest it took to get out of a pack) was the mewtwo ex. And i think it definitely is the best. It's also maybe favorite out of 'em all.

Arcanine out.

I think that they have the same chance as each other, for this set at least. I would say, like Arcanine274 said, Mewtwo would be harder than the others. I would say that Rocket's Sneasel ex is the most valuable along with Mewtwo since they're the most playable.

The funny thing is that Rocket's Persian ex is probably the best Rocket's ex and it's not even in TRR.

The most sought after I've seen are the two previously stated, as for the EX same rarity as all th eothers, just when you go for it its 1 out of about 12 I think it is.

I think since there are so many ex in trr series,there must be some difficulties in getting every ex....Who knows?

Mi first TRR ex was Suicune ex...
Mi last TRR ex were Snorlax,Entei,Sneasel

for me the best is TRR Snorlax ex
The worst TRR zapdos ex

The worst is R.Zapdos ex?

For me is the opposite, at least for the legendary birds...

Darkness guard may save it from attacks that deal 100 damage and you may pick it from your deck using Holon mentor because it has 100 HP (can't do the same with zapdos ex, the non Rocket one). It does 30 damage to one of your own benched pokémon, not really good... but also causes 70 with 3 energy (1 darkness), maybe in turn 2 if you used plasma last turn. 30 damage in bench is "healable" and plasma's cost may be payed with darkness energy, recovering a discarded a lightning energy (TV, R.mission, Holon supporter to discard...). In RS-on, he is interesting in Team aqua's manectric/lanturn deck (treansfering 2 [L] to Zapdos is easy, the same for attaching darkness energy), specially because he is pure darkness, so, no resistance to lightning applyed.

The most rare where I play pokémon is R Entei ex (only one person i know had it). The most common here is R Sneasel ex, because of Dragonite-Electrode deck.

It's possible that Nintendo printed more copies of R Scyther ex, in relation to other ex in TRR set, because R. Scyther is a basic ex that evolves, but this only they know...

hey Scata... mmm if you put in that way... R Zapdos doesnt look so bad... always have my doubts... i will try to use it ... to proved....

This hardest get for me was Rocket's Hitmonchan ex for along time but now I have 4:p

This is totally different but I think the easiest Pokemon-ex the get is Manetric ex [DX] everyone at my league has one

You can throw EM Feebas on your Bench to make him eat Raging Thunder - Submerge stops the damage to him. Of course, the only reason to play Feebas is HL Milotic, which can't heal Rockzex, but that's cool anyway.

Well, of course he's terrible, but at least he is Dark-type and can abuse Dark bonus... he can Bounce away if he's in danger, which can't be that bad. His only job is to evolve into the very hot Rocket's Scizor ex.

Yeah, but he should just be Rocket's Scyther, not Rocket's Scyther EX. I also especially hate that card because it's the only Rocket's EX I own... (after buying about 15 booster packs)

Yeah, I thought the point of Ex cards was brute force with no drawbacks... (that's why they're worth 2 prize cards) but Rocket's Zapdos EX completely overrides that aspect.

Back