• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Rogue Gothitelle Deck, Please help, regionals are close

lulagrelhada

Aspiring Trainer
very straight foward list for maximum consitency.

Pokes:

Gothita x3
Gothorita x1
Gothitelle x3 (ability)

Sneasel x4
Weavile x4 (claw snag)

Slowpoke x2
Slowking x2 (secound sight)

Cleffa x1

TSS:

Juniper x4
Pont x4
Collector x3
Communication x4
Candy x3
Junk arm x3
Dual ball x2
Ssu x2
Twins x1
Rocky helmet x1
Seeker x1
Switch x1
Super rod x1
Catcher x1

Energies:

Psy x7
DCE x2

The deck's strategy is pretty simple. just don´t let your oponent have set up, by weavile power and slowking's top deck control. and by that just tank with gothitelle KOing everything in is way. by paper this is a good strategy, but in play it lacks speed. my goal is seting up a gothi t2 and at least a weavile.

what do you guys think? please coment, thanks :)

-1 rocky helmet(not needed)
-1 seeker(also not needed)
-2 SSU(doesn't really fit into this deck)
-2 dual ball(with collector you don't really need dual ball)

+2 Catcher(you need at least three in every deck IMO)
+1 twins(you will probably fall behind in prizes, this just helps you out
+1 gothorita(with catcher being a staple you probably need 2 just in case they KO it or you can't get a rare candy)
+2 Psychic energy(this deck needs to get psychic energy on gothitelle quick so increasing it will help in the long run)

Hope i helped =)

thanks, i made some of your changes and it made the deck more recoverable from being behind prizes. but my big strugle is seting up gothitelle the fast as i can ( the ideal is T2). im considering runing a yanmega prime, just for between im charging up a gothitelle and disrupting the oponent's hand & top deck, as also to KO possible main threats on the bench.

please feel free to give your opinion, thanks :)

and sorry for my english xD

Back