Role Playing

Lenny

its back boys and girls
I'm sorry if someone had already suggested this and this is just repeating, but I would like to see these forums eventually having a Role Playing section.

I've Role Played on other forums and I loved it and it was so much fun. I think we would also get more activeness.

I'm not sure how or where we would put this section, but this is just a suggestion.

(No, I am not putting a poll :p)

I whole-heartedly agree. I think that would bring a lot more fun to PokéBeach Forums, and it would keep a lot of people active.

If I may make a suggustion, you should make a petition for people to sign, and if we have enough, we will present it to WPM for him to consider.

I have a role-playing game, a RPG based on the Pokemon Adventures, But I agree, we should use an RPG section

Role Play is ok...but I doubt it will happpen. The mods have enough to do already and I doubt they would add a group just to look over Role Play.

I think it's a great idea.

That doesn't really mean anything though, it ain't my call ;/

I'll bring it up though.

shard79 said:
I whole-heartedly agree. I think that would bring a lot more fun to PokéBeach Forums, and it would keep a lot of people active.
This statement sums up everything. I enjoyed role playing on other forums in the past. It would be good for attracting new members too.

Silver said:
The mods have enough to do already and I doubt they would add a group just to look over Role Play.
I really don't see it as adding much more stress on to the staff. We've been managing everything fine as it is now.

Wow >_> The mods enjoy making me look stupid. Ok, whatever WPM put it on the list. I wonder what else is on.

Panda: You Role play on a forum by makin one specific thread or something (I don't know how other people do RP but this is how I do it) Then everyone post their adventure in that specific area coming in contact with people and they post how the battles play out with Wild Pokémon. And like in every Pokémon game you start out with one Pokémon and five Pokéballs and you do the same in this.

For once I've actually done something productive to the forums...or was it already on the list?

Anyways, Role Playing is fun. It gets my imagination going, maybe too far.

I think there should be a Pokemon and Non-Pokemon Role Play section so things won't get way too crowded.

Watery waited as he looked at the topic. It was strange since the topic wasn't so strange, but he decided to go with the flow and just look at the topic.

"So I guess we won't have roelplay..."

Pokemon Noobiepie said:
Watery waited as he looked at the topic. It was strange since the topic wasn't so strange, but he decided to go with the flow and just look at the topic.

"So I guess we won't have roelplay..."

What do you mean? You're saying that he has already declined the suggestion?

No....

Water Pokémon Master said:
It's on the list.

The fact there is a list for it to be on makes me say that it will take a while. So, no he didn't decline it.

Silver said:
The fact there is a list for it to be on makes me say that it will take a while. So, no he didn't decline it.

Well, not neccesarily. My guess is that it is pretty far up, considering this is a very good idea. While a lot of people suggust things, it doesn't mean there on "The List, because if you noticed the ideas are usually noob-ish.

An RPG section is a good idea, but we don't know what n00bs would do with the ability to create role playing games...*shivers*

Back