Rotom-Cut's Userbar and Trainer Card Shack! New ones!

R-C

The Forgotten
Welcome to Rotom-Cut's User Bar and Trainer Card Shack!

ubd4301.png

Here is my artwork: ^

Newest 3:
ubd9795.png

314s01j.png

ta6ah5.png

Userbars:

ubd6235.png

ubd6741.png

ubd6624.png

ubd4766.png

ubd2770.png

ubd3512.png

ubd4891.png

ubd2908.png

ubd2403.png

ubd7323.png

ubd4308.png

ubd4360.png

ubd3530.png

ubd3789.png

ubd2100.png

ubd4243.png

ubd6643.png

ubd6860.png

ubd5424.png

ubd7814j.png

ubd6920.png

ubd3392.png

ubd5237.png

ubd6495.png

ubd6294.png

I do take request but I only put 2 pokemon on a userbar!

Trainer Cards:

ohpx5d.png

- Rotom-Cut

RE: Rotom-Cut's Userbar and Trainer Card Shack! New Eevee,Charizard Userbars and Trainer Card!

I got some great ones from here custom made by roto, he is a good up-and-coming artist who will get your orders quick. I got a great userbar for my tradding thread, thanks rotom. I am happy with my experience and will return here for sure.

RE: Rotom-Cut's Userbar and Trainer Card Shack! New Eevee,Charizard Userbars and Trainer Card!

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
I got some great ones from here custom made by roto, he is a good up-and-coming artist who will get your orders quick. I got a great userbar for my tradding thread, thanks rotom. I am happy with my experience and will return here for sure.

thank you but is there anything bad about them and if you want one you can just say?

- Rotom-Cut

The only thing is please get multiple mons on one but everything else is great!!!!

RE: Rotom-Cut's Userbar and Trainer Card Shack! New Leafeon Glaceon!

ubd5237.png

ubd6294.png

ubd6495.png

Tadah!

- Rotom-Cut

:p could you tell me the dimentions of the tamplate then? cuz I really would appriciate it, but if you don't wanna share it thats fine too.
Also, thanks for the Userbar!

Hatman said:
:p could you tell me the dimentions of the tamplate then? cuz I really would appriciate it, but if you don't wanna share it thats fine too.
Also, thanks for the Userbar!

Sorry but I don't want to share it look above for my style.

- Rotom-Cut

You have errors on both trainer cards. on mine, why do the wins say 100 and not over 9000? And I didn't sign up for one :p. Also, here is an actual error. On Cody's it says the Froslass is a boy, but thats impossible >_>

Hatman said:
You have errors on both trainer cards. on mine, why do the wins say 100 and not over 9000? And I didn't sign up for one :p. Also, here is an actual error. On Cody's it says the Froslass is a boy, but thats impossible >_>

Trainer card mistake I was rushing lol.

- Rotom-Cut

Nice stuff but as Hatman has pointed out make sure you get your genders done right. Nobody wants a male blissey....

Back