Round 3 Pairings are up NOW!!!

RE: Round 1 Pairings are up NOW!

He's at canadian nats atm, and on pokegym.

Just FYI your going against the new national champion of canada ;) lol

Good. I was hoping something like that would happen. I'm not on gym, so find out when he is good to play?

My laptop crashed. MAWarena has no Admin. I need a network to continue my battles. Help me luke!!!

RE: Round 2 Pairings are up NOW!

It might take a bit of time before I can get my game done because my laptop with Redshark downloaded on it isn't turning on. It could take Staples anywhere from a few days to weeks to get it fixed. If I can't finish my game before then I'll accept the loss.

i will try to download hamachi because idk if it works on macs. I'm on VAcation in brownsville so...

WTF, now c-u elite has pm's disabled... How am I supposed to compact these people? C-u, when is a good time to play?

Ox_Trainer , when you're ready, please join this Hamachi Network so we can get our game in.

battleRA
PW = RA

I get the win vs Mune. He flipped tails the whole second game. Very tough player.

I just now saw the pairings since the site was down for me, and since I'm on vacation, I can't connect to Hamachi. Do whatever you want to Colts. It doesn't really matter if you give me the loss or not.

Can we get an extensenson beacuse the beach went down? I was unable to communicate with my opponet to arrange when we could play.

Back