• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Rowsdower's Trade Stand (Looking for FA Supporters)

RE: Rowsdower's Trade Stand

@justintam0731: only thing I would want is FA Mew, and that's a small want, because he looks cool.

Hey man I really need that Rayquaza EX. Unfortunately it doesn't look like I have anything on your wants at the moment besides a couple of max potions. Would you mind checking my list to see if there's anything you'd like?

@VashEXE:You've just got nothing I really want that is close to value, and even your small stuff I'm not really after. I can PM you an offer, but it will be ALOT of stuff, since most cards are worth $1 or less.

Thats fine with me! I also have a mint/near mint Japanese Dark Tyranitar if you're interested in that as well. Let me know what you'd need for the Rayquaza because I'd really like to get the deal worked out as soon as possible since I need it for a battle roads that is coming up. Let me know as soon as you can!

I'm interested in your Mewtwo EX and Groudon EX.

I have Giratina EX, Terrakion FA, and THIS Tyranitar.

I also have alot of other things in my list if you want to check it out. Let me know if we could work something out for them.

I'm interested in
-Tornadus EX FA
-Entei EX FA
-Shiny Archeops

I have a B/W Klingkalng and Terrakion EX, you can CML also. Thanks!

Cml for Darkrai-EX? Not sure if you want anything but what is on your wants list, but thought I'd ask.

@ PelloftheTundra: nothing really I need, thanks.

@zapper1998: Only need 1 Articuno EX. Just realized, I did put 2 before in the Wants, that's my fault.

Hello! I've got Articuno EX PS, Klinklang PS and Black Kyurem PS. I'm interested in most of your EX FA's, Dowsing Machine, and Sigilyph and Garbodor (both from Dragons Exalted, right?) as throw-ins. Before I make an offer, would you be interested in downgrading your Articuno EX FA?

Also, do you have any Heavy Ball?

@Machamp - No, I'd like to keep the FA, and yes, I believe I could throw in 2-3 Heavy Ball. Garbodor (Garbotoxin) and Sigilyph (Safegaurd) are of course the good ones. Fire away with an offer, just pm it. Thanks!

Please CML for Lugia EX FA, Landorus EX FA, Darkrai EX promos, 2 Garbodor (Garbotoxin), a Scramble Switch, and a Dowsing Machine (main want)!!!

Hi :)
I'm interested in your Lugia EX FA. Out of your wants, I have Skyla FA. Please CML for anything to even it out if you are interested. :)

@ Shutterfly - not enough there to come off the Lugia, but may work a deal for the Dowsing Machine plus other things.

@ Diet - man, I am needing the Plasma stuff mainly, especially the Cobalion, I don't want to trade Lugia without getting that stuff.

Back