Runner's Epic Sprites

Ares

God of War
I am going to post all my recolors and what i made myself on this thread. Hope you guys like them!

2mdo4g1.png

2lne79g.png

fk2oia.png

2nkeu8.png

mvkpys.png

2ij43rd.png

nzkgpg.png

so6d5k.png

Hope you like these I am making more soon!!!

RE: Teegrun's Sprites

Well, sprites certainly aren't my forte, but I do a little thing or two about rendering and color. So I would suggest using colors that complement each other more, since the yellow and red on the Kyurem really clash along with many other colors in your pieces. I would also suggest erasing the outside of the sprite so that the viewer can focus on that more rather than the bright white background.

But beyond that I enjoyed seeing your working and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Sorry about that. I use paint and the backround is white. But thanks though!!!

Man how I miss these... Back when you helped me with complicated orders, and such.

I still think they are amazing :)

It's good to see people still spriting.

Although your actual re-colouring is good, your choice of colour isn't all that great.(Reffering to the Chimchar, Hitmonchan and Kyurem)
Paint has a surprisingly good selection of colours if you're willing to test, but you can always do what I did and steal colours from other Pokemon. XP

Also keep the colours consistent and relative to the same pallete. It will come off much easier to the eyes. That's another reason why I used colours from other sprites.
colourcolourcolour

@Martini: I miss those days too. Thanks for the comment though!!!

@Delta: Thanks, But the problem is I dont know colors to use. Oh and also I made Chimchar, Hitmonchan and Kyruem on a Martini's and Tybike art thread. I worked for both of them.

Oh and here is a new recolor:
10pskmc.png

About you're Turtwig recolor...

The colors don't seem to match. I'd suggest you also make them lighter, and focus more on the aspect of the shading. It seems like it was quickly done choosing random colors.

These are awesome but the kyurem looks really weird.

Thanks everyone, But could someone tell me what colors to use?

EDIT: New Recolor:
so6d5k.png

Another new recolor!:
2s926pc.png

Try using other pokemon colors. Or a theme. It works out better than just random colors.

I am so sorry, but this made me cringe.
There is a serious lack of shading and and not very clean recoloring, and are just not very good.
I can give you some help if you'd like, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks TFW and MrGatr. Can you teach me TFW through PMs?

The crest on the head is missing an outline, the blue part of the belly is out of color, and the fire on his tail is to...

try just changing shades rather than the whole color.

Thanks The Fire Wyrm that really helped me.

New Recolor:
51f0aa.png

New Recolor:
9gdmc2.png

Oh and here is a new splice:
1565x6q.png

he is a mix in between Porygon-Z, Infernape, Gallade and Raichu

Ok, the new Recolor is pretty great, but the splice makes me wanna kinda puke. You put 4 guys that share nothing in common, into a mumbled mess. (Sorry if this offended you)

I'd suggest you look over the size of the sprites you're gonna slice, because putting 2 small with 2 bigish ones just doesn't work. You also want them to have something in common.

I kinda love the splice!!! And the recolors are cool to...I love bold colors:cool:

bnr3.jpg

Back