• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ryu Hayabusa's Trade List! (New Undaunted Stuff! Please Check My List!)

I would like the Flygon X. Now, the trades we were discussing earlier for the Ursaring and Shiny Bagon, would you like to include this in the trade if it works out, or separate trades for more refs?

Huh I got this offer for you, cause in the meantime I found some cards... Here we go:

My:
Flygon lv.x 99% mint (it was played, so it has one small bent in the upper right side of the card)
Magnezone lv.x

Your:
Ursaring Prime
Shiny Bagon
Uxie x2 LA
Azelf RH
Jumpluff x3

Please let me know ASAP ;).

Please CML for your...

T-Tar Prime
Raichu Prime
Blaziken FB Lv X
Azelf LA RH
Giratina (Let Loose)
Sableye SF x2
Crobat G RH
Garchomp C RH
Umbereon UD x3 (2x RH)
Vileplume UD RH
BTS RH

@vpraceboy: Well, I don't mind doing the Jumpluffs, but they are 8 each because they are all mint. The Azelf is about $17. The Uxies are $10 each. The Bagon is like $6, and the Ursarings are 3 each. I value the Flygon right now at about $27, and the Magnezone at $11, so take your pick of what you would like.

@Crippler: I like your Azelf and Gengar X, along with the two Kingdra Prime.

Hello again.... Would you do....

My:
Uxie (LA) League Promo - x2
(Or you can CML)

Your:
Vileplume (Undaunted) - x1 (Non-holo)
BTS - x1

My:
Flygon lv.x 99% mint (it was played, so it has one small bent in the upper right side of the card)
Magnezone lv.x

Your:
Ursaring Prime
Uxie x2 LA
Azelf RH
Jumpluff x2

LMk Please :).

@Murph: Yeah that sounds like a good trade.

@Vpraceboy: If you take off the RH Azelf, our values would be equal. With the RH Azelf, it makes it about $15 more than mine on value.

Put out one Uxie and now your cards worth 5$ more then mine. So please look at my thread and find something for 5 $ :).

I will put in Tangrowth lv.x if you put in BTS cause Tangy is worth smth like 8$ (when shipping is included).LMK please :).

CML for the following

YOUR
2x Donphan PRIME
3x Kingdra PRIME
3x Steelix PRIME
2x Garchomp C X (PACK ONLY)
3x Jumpluff (HGSS)
1x SHINY Gyarados
1x Azelf (LA)(RH)
2x Uxie (LA)(PACK)
1x Garchomp C (RH)
5x Vileplume (UD)