• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ryu Hayabusa's Trade List! (New Undaunted Stuff! Please Check My List!)

RE: Ryu Hayabusa's Trade List

Ryu Hayabusa said:
BlazofGold: I am in the process of trading for a Heatran X. Thanks for checking though.

Rikko: I already said I had another guy trading for a Heatran X. I am still up for the Turtwigs for pokedex though.

So,

My;
PokeDex handy910is x3

Your:
Turtwig x34

PM me.

Hey just responding to your PM that u sent me, how about this deal

MY
1x Flygon X

YOUR
1x Entei/Raikou Legend (FULL)(Main Want)
1x Suicune/Raikou Legend (Bottom)

Feel free to counter

Unfortunately, I need a couple level X's that you don't have. Do you have any call energy and/or cyrus conspiracy?

Ryu Hayabusa said:
Unfortunately, I need a couple level X's that you don't have. Do you have any call energy and/or cyrus conspiracy?

No, I've been trying to get them for a while, but nothing yet. Sorry.

My want list is very short, and I apologize for it. I check your list and saw nothing I need. Thank you for posting though!

Alright sir, what do you want for the Uxie?

I don't have the top, but I do have the donphan, and 2 jumpluffs. Uxie would be the same value as those 3 cards.

Hi. Can you CML for your Tyranitar Primes, Crobat Primes, and Salamence X? Thanks!

HaunterX6 said:
Hi. Can you CML for your Tyranitar Primes, Crobat Primes, and Salamence X? Thanks!

Gengar X for the bottom of Lugia Legend?

ace310j said:
CML for
Jumpluff
Suicune/Raikou Top

How about the suicune raikou top for a blaziken X?

Ryu Hayabusa said:
Gengar X for the bottom of Lugia Legend?

ace310j said:
CML for
Jumpluff
Suicune/Raikou Top

Lugia Legend? I'm not sure what you mean. I am interested in your Tyranitar Primes, Crobat Primes, and Salamence X. I have a Gengar X and Lugia Legend, if that's what you meant. LMK.

How many Bebe's Search would you want for 2x Rayquaza C [If they're non-Reverse Foil]??

HaunterX6 said:

Lugia Legend? I'm not sure what you mean. I am interested in your Tyranitar Primes, Crobat Primes, and Salamence X. I have a Gengar X and Lugia Legend, if that's what you meant. LMK.
[/quote]

Alright man, how many cyrus conspiracy's, bebe's, and poke comms do you have?

nerdstar_ink said:
How many Bebe's Search would you want for 2x Rayquaza C [If they're non-Reverse Foil]??

Since they are relatively low cost, I would appreciate about 5 or 6 if that's okay with you.

Back