• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

SableLock (Battle Roads, Masters)

sebaastgeen

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone, this is my list for SableLock.

Pokemon: 18

4 Sableye SF
3 Honchkrow G
2 Garchomp C
1 Garchomp C Lv. X
1 Houndoom G
2 Uxie LA
1 Unown Q
2 Crobat G
1 Ambipom G
1-1 Honchkrow SV

Trainers/Supporters: 31

1 Aaron's collection
4 Cyrus' Conspiracy
4 Poke Turn
3 Energy Gain
4 Power Spray
3 SP Radar
3 Cyrus' Initiative
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Judge
1 Luxury Ball
2 Warp Point

Energy: 11

4 Special Dark
4 Double Colorless
3 Dark

The strategy is pretty basic. Try to donk whether it be by Ambipom + DCE, Sableye + Sp Dark, Garchomp + E-Gain + DCE, Honchkrow G + E-Gain + Sp Dark, and all of those methods require a bat drop or two usually. If I don;t get the donk, I just limit my opponent's hand with Judge and Cyrus' Initiative. Houndoom G is a Dialga G Lv. X counter, as it is a fire type Pokemon that requires Dark Energy. Garchomp C Lv. X and Honchkrow G usually act as my main attackers, and they are great at sniping things off. Honchkrow SV acts as my Mewtwo/Machamp counter. I honestly love the deck and all the strategy that goes into it, and it is a very solid deck.

Any suggestions would be great!

if i was you 1 Garchomp C Lv.x is not going to be a help these would be the changes i would make
-1 Houndoom G
-1 Honchcrow G
-1 power spray
+ 1 Garchomp C Lv.X
+2 Expert belt

Ehh that will not really help at all. I would have an auto loss to Dialga if I did that. Also, I need the disruption of 4 Power Sprays, and the Honchkrow is SUCH a good sniper xD

-1 Honchkrow G
-1 Cyrus initiative

+1 Uxie Lv.X
+1 Garchomp C Lv.X

Expert Belt is a preferance thing, i run it as it helps me big time with Sableye being able to compete better with gengar deck. Also 2 Honchkrow G is more than enough, 2-2 Line of Garchomp C Lv.X is the normal as your list dont run azelf and it is your best attacker of the deck. Uxie X counters Machamp to a fair degree also for consistency.

Back