BW/BW2 Sableye Event For Japan

kickitupDude2

Aspiring Trainer
Sableye will be distributed at Pokemon Centers across Japan from September 15 to 28 for Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 games. It will be Level 50 and will have a Classic Ribbon. It will be in a Cherish Ball. It's moves are Tickle, Trick, Foul Play, and Octazooka. This Sableye contains its Hidden Ability, Prankster.

Another event will be announced on Pokémon Smash on September 29. This Pokémon will be distributed from September 29 to October 6.

Well, this event is pointless for most of us, but...
Octazooka. Octazooka? Okutank Cannon??
?[animate]sableye[/animate]=[animate]octillery[/animate]?

Weird. Does anyone know if there's a particular reason for this move choice, or did the person who set it up just fall asleep at the keyboard? I mean I know they've done some gimmicky event movesets in the past (Roar of Time/Spacial Rend Darkrai and the like), but this has to be just about the most random and unfitting thing I've seen. I'm somewhere between personally offended and needing to go to Japan just to get one.

Frezgle said:
Well, this event is pointless for most of us, but...
Octazooka. Octazooka? Okutank Cannon??
?[animate]sableye[/animate]=[animate]octillery[/animate]?

Weird. Does anyone know if there's a particular reason for this move choice, or did the person who set it up just fall asleep at the keyboard? I mean I know they've done some gimmicky event movesets in the past (Roar of Time/Spacial Rend Darkrai and the like), but this has to be just about the most random and unfitting thing I've seen. I'm somewhere between personally offended and needing to go to Japan just to get one.

You stole my words there, Frez. ;D

OCTAZOOKA PRANKSTER SABLEYE GET ME TO JAPAN RIGHT NOW OR SOMEONE'S GONNA GET HURT BY MY LUDICOLO

Darn, I would love a japan event sableye, I dont think anyone would be willing to trade it either*cough* lvl 9 zekrom for sableye*cough*

Is "Trickle" supposed to be a typo of "Tickle", or is there some Gen 6 move I didn't know about?
Assuming it's Tickle, that sounds uninteresting. But Okutan Cannon? ahahahahahaha this is hilarious how'd this even happen

I don't get it either, it doesn't even get STAB from it. I think it IS Tickle, if it was a gen 6 new move, wont it be useless in a gen 5 game?

Oh right, I didn't even notice it was a Gen 5 distribution. Silly me.

zappy800 said:
So basically Mega Sableye confirmed guys. Especially since they have already done mawile.

I'm surprised MegaSableye wasn't confirmed right along with MegaMawile.

Anyway, this event doesn't really interest me. I've already got a DW Sableye, and I don't really care for its moveset.

Teeboy23 said:
Funny. Japan still hasn't gotten a word on the Shiny Dragons for them.

Maybe they're not getting it. It doesn't seem to be like the Shiny Beasts in BW1 where they unlocked something in game, they would've mentioned if we'd need them in XY.

Bolt the Cat said:
Teeboy23 said:
Funny. Japan still hasn't gotten a word on the Shiny Dragons for them.

Maybe they're not getting it. It doesn't seem to be like the Shiny Beasts in BW1 where they unlocked something in game, they would've mentioned if we'd need them in XY.

So I went to Gamestop to pick up my least favorite Legendaries of all time for no reaon?! >_<

Sheriff_K said:
So I went to Gamestop to pick up my least favorite Legendaries of all time for no reaon?! >_<

Well IDK if we can say for sure that it won't, but usually they give you a fair warning if you need a particular event Pokemon in the next game. None of the three say anything about needing to transfer to XY.

Bolt the Cat said:
Sheriff_K said:

Well IDK if we can say for sure that it won't, but usually they give you a fair warning if you need a particular event Pokemon in the next game. None of the three say anything about needing to transfer to XY.
I personally hope the Shiny Arceus rumor in XY is true.
Japan will probably get the Shiny Creation Trio soon.

Back