*10th ani blaziken UT
*10th ani alakazam UT
*10th ani absol UT
*10th ani bulbasaur UT
*10th ani articuno UT

(Yea, 700th post :))

RE: safariblade's trades

Aj1234119 said:
HI, I'm interested in 2 things. 1, a manaphy egg, and 2, your adamant shiny dratini. I'd be willing to clone both of them, and give a clone back to you. I'd trade my shiny gardevoir and gallade for them. (sorry I don't have a ralts.) also, do you have any perfect or very good iv dratinis?
I can clone.
are the gallade and gardevoir legit? what are their natures?
I do not... I believe the shiny dratini's IVs are pretty good, but I forget, sorry
Guy89 said:
cml for
*10th ani blastoise UT
*10th ani raiku UT
*10th ani suicune UT
*10th ani blaziken UT
*10th ani alakazam UT
*10th ani absol UT
*10th ani bulbasaur UT
*10th ani articuno UT

(Yea, 700th post :))
what level is UT palkia SS?
do you know which of your shinies are hacked? you should check.

According to the people who I got them from the are both legit, and I'm 99 percent sure they are. Their natures are brave (gardevoir) and timid (gallade). The gardevoir is caught in a master ball just so you know. I can also offer you a shiny manaphy I know is legit if you want. Do you want to do the manaphy egg and shiny dratini for them?

Um, yes. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, I just checked it's IV, and it has a 31 in every IV but Sp Defense, which is 28. I think I'll clone her before I can trade her. Is there anything else you want?

Aj1234119 said:
According to the people who I got them from the are both legit, and I'm 99 percent sure they are. Their natures are brave (gardevoir) and timid (gallade). The gardevoir is caught in a master ball just so you know. I can also offer you a shiny manaphy I know is legit if you want. Do you want to do the manaphy egg and shiny dratini for them?

Porygon-X said:
Um, yes. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, I just checked it's IV, and it has a 31 in every IV but Sp Defense, which is 28. I think I'll clone her before I can trade her. Is there anything else you want?

yes and no thats fine. Ill Trade you both tomorrow.
It would be great if you could PM me your Friend codes tomorrow and exactly which pokes you need. (because im trading a bunch lately)
THANKS

No, you misunderstood. I can't clone. I'll have to get it cloned by someone else. If you are willing to wait until then, I can trade. If not, is there anything else besides the Togekiss that you want?

Porygon-X said:
No, you misunderstood. I can't clone. I'll have to get it cloned by someone else. If you are willing to wait until then, I can trade. If not, is there anything else besides the Togekiss that you want?
oh, Id be glad to clone it for you. No problem at all.
Shiny Togekiss for Shiny Giratina. Thats all I need right now.

im interested in your naughty event shaymin and the pikachu surfing touched

is there anything you are wanting from the soul silver game?

420masta1992 said:
im interested in your naughty event shaymin and the pikachu surfing touched

is there anything you are wanting from the soul silver game?
well what do you have? you should make a trading thread with your haves and ill see if I want anything from there.

safariblade said:
oh, Id be glad to clone it for you. No problem at all.
Shiny Togekiss for Shiny Giratina. Thats all I need right now.

Hm. Ok! PM me trade times, please.

Thanks.

hey i got somthing u might want

but they are hacked but do you trade hacked pokemon cuz i have a shiny hitmontop if u want it for the blaziken....

Sknight said:
hey i got somthing u might want

but they are hacked but do you trade hacked pokemon cuz i have a shiny hitmontop if u want it for the blaziken...

no, I dont take hacks sorry. read the first post

safariblade said:
well what do you have? you should make a trading thread with your haves and ill see if I want anything from there.

ok i have my thread up please take a look

As soon as I get the nature of the shiny Nidoran you have we can get the trade finalized. If you want, feel free to PM me.

RE: safariblade's trades I NEED HELP!

ok so I just beat e4 on SS and I need to trade my platinum pokes to it (like 12 of them) bu tI only have one DS. is anyone up for helping me out?

RE: safariblade's trades - need a curselax

safariblade said:

hey sorry I was supposed to do a trade with you a while back but my Wifi got messed up and I couldn't. I can trade now though.

RE: safariblade's trades - need a curselax

^What was the trade?
I'll be able to trade this weekend hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back