Wi-Fi Trades safariblade's VG Trade Thread - CLOSED

What are you most interested in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Safari Shop - Updating

@SnakesEnd: sweet. CML for what you want.

@xxashxx: I'll try to figure out the EVs with those stats. I'll let you know.

There are three different types of 10th ani pikachus.
Regular pika
Flychu
And surfchu

My source is bulbapedia. Unless it is wrong and my PBR is wrong in saying that it is real, the Pikachu should be legit. If you hack check it thoroughly and say otherwise, then I would have to agree. But xxashxx wanted that Pikachu too, so idk why he said that.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_10th_Anniversary_event_Pokémon

This one has fly. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_10th_Anniversary_event_Pok%C3%A9mon#Moltres_and_Pikachu
But it has to be deleted to be sent via Pal Park

RE: Safari Shop - CAN TRADE RIGHT NOW!

Hmm... Maybe it was just patched to get fly back on it.
Also, I can trade right now, but I don't have my AR. If you want to trade with me right now, you have to clone my Pokemon.

Safari: The reason Why I said it was a hack was because 10th Anniversary events cannot be shiny As a member of Pokemon Secure and what the checkers check it is highly likely that it will probably pass as hacked Since there are no legit Shiny 10th Anniversary Pokemon. Also these ones can't have the HM's rememoved without hacking to do it. The move deleter can't delete the move so it might have been hacked back on which would make it a hack. They can't be migrated to the 4th gen games so it will most likely be hacked.:)

Yeah I did notice that it couldn't be traded over with Fly.
So yes, it is a hack.

Sorry about that EPM, if you want, you can pick some other event to replace it. You will have to wait until I find my Ar though, unless you clone it for me.

What for shiny, Adamant Anorith? Check my trades for anything you like. I'll be adding more to the list when I get the chance.

Ok, thanks Safari and do you want the pikachu back to in return for a different poke?

Edit: this guy work for you?:
NZ Jirachi UT

@slickmario: I like to trade Evd shinies for other Evd shinies. Let me know if you add any to your list.

@EPM: Nah, I don't need it back. Sure, thats fine. I'll PM you when I can trade to get you that Jirachi. Sorry for the whole inconvenience. =]

@SnakesEnd: I will trade one for one. If you want both of my Evd shinies, I would have to get two from you also. Its only fair.

RE: Safari Shop - Temporarily Without AR

I know lol I ment one and one I do also have a umbreon eved train in def special def and HP but its not shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back