Wi-Fi Trades safariblade's VG Trade Thread - CLOSED

What are you most interested in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SB's trading thread [must trade on weekends]UPDATED WITH PIKACHU COLORED PICHU

Freak :P said:
Aww ok. Well both of them?
hmmm. yea. just because it took me forever to get. you can choose another weak poke or an item if you want

RE: SB's trading thread [must trade on weekends]UPDATED WITH PIKACHU COLORED PICHU

Hehe no it's ok i'll trade both :p

Freak :P said:
Hehe no it's ok I'll trade both :p
ok i will talk to you later this week then
thanks man

My: Bold Leaf Storming Bulba & a Wish-Vee
Your: Pika-Color Pichu (cloned & handed back).

Light Venusaur said:
My: Bold Leaf Storming Bulba & a Wish-Vee
Your: Pika-Color Pichu (cloned & handed back).
sounds good to me
also, if you clone me a copy as well and trade back two pcp's then i will leave you another positive rep
and i cant trade until tomorrow or Saturday, so i will PM you later if you are on
FC is in sig

Could you u PM PikaFlash (hehe, forgot to close the tab) instead, as I'll be going to his house 2morrow Arvo/Night or I can quickly do the breeding for you now (or look on my bro's Ranch to see if my shiny Bulb's the right nature for you) & pass you the clone/s when I'm done.
Edit: Also, you wouldn't happen to have a Pikachu that's from Italy (it's the last one I need for Pikachu)?

Light Venusaur said:
Could you u PM PikaFlash (hehe, forgot to close the tab) instead, as I'll be going to his house 2morrow Arvo/Night or I can quickly do the breeding for you now (or look on my bro's Ranch to see if my shiny Bulb's the right nature for you) & pass you the clone/s when I'm done.
im sort of confused
why do i need to PM pikaflash?
and i will not be able to trade until tomorrow night at the soonest

Coz, he's my person who has an AR for my "Event/Cherish Ball" cloning.
It's ok, If I see you on...I'll PM you (you is in bold & in caps).
Would you like me to see if my Bulba* is Bold (or the other nature your after)?

Light Venusaur said:
Coz, he's my person who has an AR for my "Event/Cherish Ball" cloning.
It's ok, If I see you on...I'll PM you (you is in bold & in caps).
Would you like me to see if my Bulba* is Bold (or the other nature your after)?
oh, i get it
you need him to clone for you...
and sure, that would be nice for you to check
thanks
EDIT: and PM me even if im not on, because i will be on my wii and will be checking in every half hour or so

Shiny Nidoran and Umbreon, please?

Forum Shark said:
Shiny Nidoran and Umbreon, please?
if you clone them....
dd bagon and TRU regigigas plz

I can clone them...I'm also after the TRU Gigigas.
What gender is the Nidoran?
Edit: Doing your breeding now....as the Bulba* was Gentle.

quirky
and thanks
EDIT: also your wish eevee, do you have a male one?
and what FC are you using?

safariblade,i could give you all the tms you want from my pearl version.and what would you trade for totidile with dd and ice puch?

^Not nature, Gender.
i_nidoran_mesu_s.gif
~Female
i_nidoran_osu_s.gif
~Male

Yeah, I do have plenty of Male Wish-Vee's...do you have a nature that you realy want?

Light Venusaur said:
^Not nature, Gender.
i_nidoran_mesu_s.gif
~Female
i_nidoran_osu_s.gif
~Male

Yeah, I do have plenty of Male Wish-Vee's...do you have a nature that you realy want?
oh, male
and.... i guess timid

palkia dialga clash said:
safariblade,I could give you all the tms you want from my pearl version.and what would you trade for totidile with dd and ice puch?
dont worry about the items.... but phonie would be nice
you want adamanr dd totodile?

I know it might be UT....but could you raise it to have Horn Drill?

Light Venusaur said:
I know it might be UT...but could you raise it to have Horn Drill?
lol that would take forever
i guess i could...

^Thanx if you can.
I'll be editing this as I hatch them.
Natures so far (also knows: Giga Drain):
  • 2x Naughty
  • Serious
  • 3x Brave
  • Jolly
  • Careful (female)
  • Modest
  • Hardy (female)
  • Adamant
  • Gentle (also shiny-not bred 2day)
Is it possiable to pick from there?

modest is fine
and whats your FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back