Wi-Fi Trades sasukefans newly updated player thread GIVING AWAY A Darkrai!

RE: sasukefans player thread

Do you have the berries that take away EV's? What about the one to max out beauty condition (for Feebas)? Are you still looking for Deoxys. I jut got mine for data. I hate Deoxys. I'll trade you for a shiny you have, if you have one. Or baby Bagon with Adamant nature.

RE: sasukefans player thread

i am still looking for deoxys.
ssb4ever: you can get a lv.100 metagross for your deoxys.

RE: sasukefans player updated thread

I'll trade Deoxys for a shiny. Deoxys is cheated though.

no thanks flygon ruler. i dont even have any shy pokemon anyway.

No because it is cheated or because you don't have a shiny? I'll trade you for Baby Feebas any gender but has to be with Modest or Timid.

my blissey has 668 hp
91 attack
55 defense
177 sp.attack
279 sp.defense
152 speed.
it had pkrs

sorry, nope. dont have them. i dont need a deoxys anymore. what i want now is a mew.

RE: sasukefans updated player thread

i will trade a lv.100 metagross for your mew. if you want anything else just ask.

I'll give you a Deoxys (from GTS, looks legit) for your Blissey Lv.100. I also have a Mew (from GTS, looks legit) if you'd like that instead.

Lucky you, you got an update. Can't wait to battle you again.

mcd i would like the mew for my blissey. what level is your mew not that it matters. when do you want to do the trade. bye the way i already got a deoxys on gts shiny lv.100 looks ledgit came from emerald.

hey can i have your dialga? i´ve on lv.100: mewtu, lugia (from pokemon xd, also available on lv.50), ho-oh (from pokemon colosseum), entei, raikou, suicune, registeel, regice, regirock, latias, latios, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, espeon, umbreon, milotic, blissey, alakazam, crobat, blastoise, metagross, electabuzz, lapras
and over 50 bulbarsaurs, squirtles, charmanders, chikoritas, cyandaquils, totodiles, treekos, torchicks, and mudkips...say me the nature and i´ll give it to you
ALL POKEMON ARE GERMAN!!! but the games release here on july 27, so you have to wait a bit... in a few weeks i´ll get a mew

Back