Saturday, 8/5, DP Starters!

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Those two Legendary's being the types that they might be don't fit their character.

The blue one looks like it's an ICE Pokemon(breath from both during comercial) and it's texture is of Metal. The purple and white one DOES look like it's Psychic but it still has some Metal qualities. They are CYBORG Pokemon for crying out loud!

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
I just have to say that I think that the monkey one might evolve into something cool I mean that it's evolved form hasn't been reviled yet so it might be cool and as for the grass one I’m kind-of seeing something like the digimon in season three you that one that had a big tree on it's back. look here then tell me if i'm crazy or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ebonwumon.jpg

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I thought the turtle would evolve in an island turtle, you know, big turtle with island on his back, well, a small island in this case, but still.

masterryanx

N
Man, I miss sooo much when I can't get internet for a week... -__-;

Interesting info... I love the starters! They're awesome! I think I'll get the Penguin though he's cutest... ^ ^

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
RE:  Saturday, 8/5, DP Starters!

Tomokazu Komiya said:
You're crazy. Venusaur was already a plantback.

Yes I know that but venusaur has a flower I was picturing something closer to a tree.