Saturday (9-16) is The Last Airing of Pokémon on Kids WB! (With A Hidden Message?)

Daniel Jake

Yup do to contrary belief this Saturday is the final airing on Kids Wb. The episodes of course will be the last 4Kids dubbed episodes "A Hurdle For Squirtle" and "Pasta LaVista". If you've missed them nows the perfect time to see them.

Also as an easter egg surprise in the final episode Pasta LaVista Maddie (the voice of Meowth) has stated that when Team Rocket blast off, she changed it from were 'blasting off again' to were 'blaustiening off again' get it? Her last name is Blaustein! So that's the inside message. I never knew till she revealed it so I will listen closely to see if I can catch it this time. As should all of you its a good bye message from Maddie herself.

Wow I never caught that. Good ears man and My WB is gone so I won't be able to see those episodes because mine stopped at the psyduck episode and the channel is now gone forever. So sad because that channel helped so many kids with pokemon and other shows too.:)

Back