• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Saviour 's Topic - Trading Haves! Just Need Giratina X, Shaymin X and Promos

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Saviour 's Topic - H: CHARIZARD! UXIE X! Want: RAICHU X! And GALACTIC'S CONQUEST!

Saviour_Gundam said:
Divine - Trade conditions?

Saviour_Gundam said:
SECRET:
- Charizard (SF) ENG (Will only trade if Raichu X is involved)
- Charizard (IFDS) JPN
- Charmeleon (IFDS) JPN

RE: Saviour 's Topic - H: CHARIZARD! UXIE X! Want: RAICHU X! And GALACTIC'S CONQUEST!

Don - Unless you have any of my wants all I saw was Heatran Lv. X SF

Uchiha - Offer?

Divine - Offer?

Do you buy? I'll sell you the Heatran Lv. X for $40.

Ok, my offer. Feel free to counter.

My:

1 Magnezone #5
1 Magnezone #6
1 Blastoise GC
4 Buck's Training
==============
Lucario EX

or...

Uxie Lv.X

Lmk, and if you need me to I can add more. Right now, my priority is the Lucario EX.

My:
Dusknoir Lv.X
24/100 Salamance (SF)
111/130 PokéDex Handy910ins [R.Holo] x2 (DP)

For Your:
Charizard (SF)
Sunflora (SW)

Is that good or am I just taking the biscuit?

RE: Saviour 's Topic - H: CHARIZARD! UXIE X! Want: RAICHU X! And GALACTIC'S CONQUEST!!!!!

CML for vaporeon *.

Uchiha - Its hard, I wanted to use Lucario and/or Uxie to get me a Raichu X

Divine - Consulting

Shaymin - I see:
x1 Gliscor X
Charmeleon SR (SF)
x1 Raichu (SF)

RE: Saviour 's Topic - H: CHARIZARD! UXIE X! Want: RAICHU X! And GALACTIC'S CONQUEST!!!!!

Please don't go for any of the lv.X's, because I am not huge on * pokemon.
But I can trade Gliscor lv.X for Lucario EX.:D LMK.

Saviour_Gundam said:
Uchiha - Its hard, I wanted to use Lucario and/or Uxie to get me a Raichu X

Divine - Consulting

Shaymin - I see:
x1 Gliscor X
Charmeleon SR (SF)
x1 Raichu (SF)

Meh, I need the Lucario more than the Uxie. I need it for my sister's collection who is a Lucario and Shaymin fanatic. Lmk.

Don - Sorry, I don't usually miss, but no i don't buy, and if I wanted Heatran I'd buy the tin for $12

shaymin - just listing what I want but no thanks

Uchiha - I'll let you know

Divine - Consulting means talking it over with someone first

Ok, cool. I am usually busier with other things, so be sure to shoot me a PM when you've made up your mind. Thanks!

I have Raichu X and the lightning magnezone from SF! I am interested in Charizard SF, Uxie X (the priority for me here), scizor SF, Cherrim SF, and xX Quick ball, and 3 Duskball. LMK with an offer! Thanks!

Uchiha - Sure

PP3 - Could you make the first offer? I'm bad at them

Hey, Just wondering, would you be willing to buy cards? because these are what i have from your wants. also, which part of the world do you live in (i live in Canada)

Saviour_Gundam said:
- Magnezone Lv. X (LA)
- Raichu Lv. X (SF)
- Raichu (SF) x2 (1 RH)
- Magnezone #5 x2 (1 RH)
- Magnezone #6 x1 (1 RH)

also, CML

Thanks

-Ricecracker:)

My
Raichu Lv X JPN
Your
Uxie Lv X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back