Scans of Diamond and Pearl TCG Set Up, Wednesday, 5/9

omg loving the cards. Now I just gotta wait like 2 weeks for them to come out and come in the mail. I'm hoping the internet sites will get them in fast cause I have the 3 decks on pre-order.

I like the new holographics and the new design is cool.:)

cant wait to get back in poke with these cards. it suxs that there r no prerelease tournys in my area.

I love the new set so far and I also like that they brought back the text and also Pokemon number because if the Pokemon number is on the card then I don't have to seach for the number when I get new Pokemon cards. I also like the art and attacks and HP. How many prize cards do you get if level X Pokemon are in play? Is it the same as EX or is it 1 prize card like any other Pokemon card?:)

Cant wait for this, I basically need about 15 more € to get a D/P booster box, possibly since noone knows how much they cost lol.

I'm going to associate THIS thread with the newest update, seeing as well...it's the same thing basically :[

I'm glad to hear the 10th card is not an Energy.

Yayz

Arcanine out.

In the Japanese packs, I believe you get 1 Energy right? I got 2 and got 2 Energy.

I actually need 20€ to get a booster box (so glad I get pocket money and could get 5€ tomorrow)

With the release of diamond and pearl, I believe Bannete( not bandoom) got a whole lot stronger.:(

Oh ok it is pretty much the same way it used to be but it has some beginnig changes to the rules. Booster boxes run about $110.00 American but I have seen boxes as cheap as $73.00 online.:)

I like it, I didn't like it at first but then it gets better as time passes by. By the way, whats the surprise? I hope it is a game for pokebeach.

Will there be any prerelease tournaments in Italy?

Edit: will the sleeves be available on the internet to buy?

Back