Scans

luxneji

lost ends 2010 so sad
The scans on the main page are not working at least not for me they show the main page only.

ger said:
The scans on the main page are not working at least not for me they show the main page only.

The whole website got deleted. WPM is working to get everything back up and running as we speak. So it's happening to everyone, and there is nothing wrong with the site. Check WPM's updates on the main site for more details.

-Max Shade IV

Since that the webpage for the scans need to be redo , I hope that the arrangement of the card can be arrange according what we choose( Names of the pokemon or types of the pokemon).

Like me , I have a water deck . So I would like to look for water pokemon .
But the previous webpage for the scans are arrange according to pokemon names. Is quite difficult to find the pokemon that i wanted.

I hope that this type of webpage of scans will be seen soon.

I also LIKES yr mainpage . It looks beautiful than the previous one .

So , Keep up your good work !!!!!!

The new card-dex will have many sorting features, so I think you'll be covered.

That's one sweet feature there WPM!:D I'd find that more useful than toilet paper!:O

Palmer said:
That's one sweet feature there WPM!:D I'd find that more useful than toilet paper!:O

I'm no TCG player, but it does sound awesome :D. I do believe the new PokéBeach will become a site to be envious of.:cool:

This sub-forum is only meant for the discussion of the website pages, and are only to be made by WPM. So this goes into Site Discussion.

*Move*

Back