• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

sceptleblade411's rockin' trade thread! H: spiritomb and LUXRAY GL!

RE: sceptleblade411's rockin' trade thread! H: gatr Prime and Ho-oh L N: CARDS FOR STATES

i have a promo moltres of some kind (very old) and base set zapdos (not 1st and not mint) and gatr and ho-oh are fine so make me an offer please;)

RE: sceptleblade411's rockin' trade thread! H: gatr Prime and Ho-oh L N: CARDS FOR STATES

my
1 Blissey Prime
1 cyclone energy
1 sableye sf

your
2 birds
ho-oh bottom

confirm or counter

is this it

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41GDoHWvxML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Hey, I've got off your wants:
1x Sableye SF (RH)
1x SSU
1x Cyclone Energy
1x Regice

I'm interested in the Ninetales HG/SS and possibly the theme deck Feraligatr. Lemme know what we can work out. Thanks!

RE: sceptleblade411's rockin' trade thread! H: Feraligatr Prime and Ho-oh Legend Bottom!

sceptileblade411 said:
grizzly nothing sorry:(
ursa i have a few of your pokemon wants like flareon, zapdos etc...
alex no thanks
schmawl how about for maganium prime?
if any of you have my states wants i need them, thanks

Sorry I didnt get back you sooner, that Luxray GL for Meganium Prime still on the table?

Hi,

I happen to have these...
x3 sableye sf
x2 cyclone energy
x4 Pokémon rescue

Interested in...
x1 Spiritomb AR

karimsolem yes it is and pm me the details
dickromate i just traded ninetails but gatr is fine maybe for sableye and cyclone
schmal yes but is it set or tin?
hm snorlax dude i think i'm working out trades for alkl of those that you have but if some don't work out i'll lyk

sceptileblade411 said:
dickromate i just traded ninetails but gatr is fine maybe for sableye and cyclone
Alright, so you'd do the Feraligatr Theme Deck holo for a Sableye and a Cyclone energy? If so, PM me. Thanks!

sceptileblade411 said:
karimsolem yes it is and pm me the details
schmal yes but is it set or tin?
hm snorlax dude i think i'm working out trades for alkl of those that you have but if some don't work out i'll lyk

No it's one of the pack ones.

dickromate and schmal i've pme'd you both

RE: sceptleblade411's rockin' trade thread! H: Ho-oh L N: CARDS FOR STATES

*bump* #1 of the week. updated wants and haves.

My Blissey Prime for your Ho-oh Legend (bottom half) and Pokemon Rumble TCG Gyarados?

i already traded for blissey prime sorry forgot to take him off.

Hey. Would you do my Warp Energy and 3 JPN VS series 1st edition Super Scoop Ups for a Baltoy and Claydol?

luhy no i mainly want english and my only baltoy is in my deck, sorry
it's geo baby how about either your tsd or 2-3 ssu if you have them?

ok, so my:
2-3 ssu

your:
blaze fb rh

RE: sceptleblade411's rockin' trade thread! H: Hspiritimo and shaymin lv.x! W:Shuppet stuff and legends!

bump #1 of the week

RE: sceptleblade411's rockin' trade thread! H: spiritomb and shaymin lv.x! W:Shuppet stuff and legends!

Your:

1x azelf (LA)
2x Metagross (SV)

My:

2x expert belt
2x unknow r
1x Crobat g
1x luxray gl (H or RH)

LMK or counter if needed, thanks

Back