BW/BW2 Season Changes in Black and White!!

How do you want Season Changes

• In some places...

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • or Changing with your time and date

Votes: 45 83.3%

• Total voters
Pvt.Politoed said:
Oh god that would be awfuuuul... I really hope they don't do that. No one would ever complete their Pokedex.

Unless if they time travel... x3
Wow, it's like Animal Crossing all over again. o_O

ManhattanTheStarr said:

Oh lordy. no no on. lets go back to "woooow, season change, its so shiny and special!"

^ lol i already thought about time traveling but i will probaly just do it when i beat the elite for so i wont feel like i cheated lol

~Blastoise91~

Pvt.Politoed said:
Ah, that'd be pretty sweet, right?! Cause that girl can't go around wearing those ridiculous shorts all winter!

I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same thing they did in D/P. Add a little light coat, and keep the short, slutty shorts.

dmaster out.

ManhattanTheStarr said:

and Minezumi will pop up if you reset your game without saving and get really really mad. :( That is why Minezumi looks so angry, he's obviously the Resetti species pokemon.

It's all starting to make sense now....

Maye be you can get Pokemon in certain seasons like,
-winter you can get water ice types
-summer you can get fire Pokemon
-spring you can get grass
-and autumn you can get poison types.

It would be cool if you can see the season changing like it pauses the game and the ice from winter melts and it gives a view of the whole isshu map and shows every bit if ice slowly turing into beautiful spring flowers. Then it resumes you game.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
I hope there are seasonal changes. That would really make B/W stand out from all the other games.
Actually having snow when it is Winter will make so much more sense. Like someone else said, it doesn't make sense that it could be snowing in one part of the region, and all bright and sunny in another. xD

Why doesn't that make sense??? It was bright and sunny today where I live, but dark and rainy all day where my friend lives, and that's only about an hour and a half away. Differences in geology of certain areas affect the weather accordingly. The mountains surrounding my city keep out most of the bad weather.

i had an idea for the legendary trio (or four of them ) might of been based on the four season and this got me so stoked that i actually mighhhht be right for once

I would love it if there were seasons in-game! It'd be a lovely addition to the many already-badass features we've gotten so far. I'm kind of hoping the seasons affect battle as well, maybe even going so far as to have a Castform evolved form that can change the seasons! That'd be so wicked. *o*

ramsey1993 said:
i had an idea for the legendary trio (or four of them ) might of been based on the four season and this got me so stoked that i actually mighhhht be right for once
But... They're already based on Yin and Yang (Reshiram and Zekrom anyway). And why does there have to be another trio this gen? It doesn't seem likely to me, but that's another argument.

This made me way hyped for the games; I really needed it to after some disappointing reveals earlier this month. I doubt it'll be anything major, though and will only affect a handful of routes.

Maybe the Pokemon change with the seasons.

Ex.

Fall - less grass and normal types
Winter- ice types
Spring- many grass and Sudowoodo
Summer- grass, normal, some fire, flying

what i think is that in the trailer it showed the female player character in white forest so she's in white version. and the male player character in black city so hes in black version. so my theory is that some routes have different season depending on the game you buy

No one version is more futuristic and the other one is nature so I'm guessing that it;s the same game but different saved files.

Playerking95 said:
No one version is more futuristic and the other one is nature so I'm guessing that it;s the same game but different saved files.

even though its nature vs tech, doesnt mean it cant have other version exclusives like different seasons on certain routes. i know what u mean about the saved files, but it shows black city and white forest so its not the same game

I don't think they are the same, wasn't the look of the day thing introduced in gen 4 so maybe they will go a step further and they will have the seasons changing. Like i've said before wouldn't it be cool if they paused the game while the seasons were changing like the game pauses during winter and the ice and snow around you starts to melt. Then it zooms out to show the whole region changing and then it zooms back in and the whole locations are now full of beautiful flowers and plants.

Back