Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve learned our second (unnamed) Scarlet & Violet set will release later than usual — on Friday, June 30th June 9th. We normally get a May set, so this means the set schedule is shifting again.
This is probably because our first Scarlet & Violet set will be shifted from February to March (presumably due to the special release of Crown Zenith). Shifting SV2 from May to June allows there to be three months between the sets.
We’re unsure if our set schedule will be shifting permanently or if this is just temporary. Our set releases also shifted during the pandemic, but eventually went back to our normal February, May, August, and November releases.
We can also reveal May 5th will see the release of a new ex Box, League Battle Deck, ex Battle Decks, and Mini Tins. (Past examples of those products below.)

Mimikyu-ex-Box-200x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:

CerberusAce

Aspiring Trainer
I could see Giratina's Lost zone box being the battle league deck since they usually have V's as the main attacker but I'm not sure since there might be some other deck they think will be good because I doubt Lugia will get one because of its rotation nerf

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
June 30th?! That's a bit late, THREE weeks late to be percised! Hopefully they will go back to February May August November soon. Unless this is for the first few sets in order for us to get used to the new Silver Borders.

Neovaldis

Aspiring Trainer
This is great for me as a collector. S&V is 190 cards before all the rares, so we are talking Chilling Reign size! Chilling Reign took me over year to complete!

sonicjms

Bench, Call, Ride, Summon, Cast
Just to clarify, is it confirmed that we're getting a single league battle deck and not a duo of them

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
3 months is still too short imo, always has been.

It was fine when sets topped out at like 125 cards with only 10 or so ultra rares.

Three months between sets being what they've been since gen 7 is painful. Especially when now they throw in 1-2 special sets each year too and every other month a new set is out even though I'm still missing 70 cards from the last one.

machamps_fifth_hand

Aspiring Trainer
I makes me wonder if we will have a special set this year. I'm assuming the releases will be March, June, August, November. If we do get a special set i think it would be in October

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Just to clarify, is it confirmed that we're getting a single league battle deck and not a duo of them
I'm guessing they wont be dialga or palkia vstar then? Im hoping for giritina vstar the most, but arceus vstar/duraludon or lugia vstar would also be very good I feel, though lugia is getting hit by rotation quite badly i think? so probably less likely. Im just happy for any vstar league battle deck ahha.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I'm guessing they wont be dialga or palkia vstar then? Im hoping for giritina vstar the most, but arceus vstar/duraludon or lugia vstar would also be very good I feel, though lugia is getting hit by rotation quite badly i think? so probably less likely. Im just happy for any vstar league battle deck ahha.
Lugia isn't even tier 3 after rotation. It's just dead.

GraxxlerV

Aspiring Trainer
I makes me wonder if we will have a special set this year. I'm assuming the releases will be March, June, August, November. If we do get a special set i think it would be in October
They already announced there will be a special set this summer featuring the original 151 Pokémon

Subtervotion

Aspiring Trainer
Lugia V and Vstar have unreleased versions internationally. I think it's likely we will eventually get them in a league battle deck or Vstar box.

CerberusAce

Aspiring Trainer
Probably not Lugia, but maybe one in either Palkia or Girantina. They usually do decks that are typically competitive a couple of months to a year before the release. Like it took the Calyrex decks a year from June 2021 (Chilling Reign) to the Rider Calyrex League Decks (June 2022) and then Fusion strike (Nov 2021) to the Mew Vmax Battle Deck (Nov 22). Going off the release date of Astral radiance being in May last year it most likely will be Palkia Vstar (with maybe another basic V) if we go off the release date of the previous 2 years.