• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

seniors battle roads sablock (Sableye/Honckrow/Garchomp)

Ra2terra

I'm $wagged Out, You Are Not... Leave
Pokemon 20
4 sableye
2 honchkrow G
2-2 Garchomp C X
1 promocroak
2-1 uxie x
1 ambipom G
1 Girantina PL
3 Crobat G
1 unown Q

Trainers 29

4 cyrus's
4 SSU
2 cyrus's initiative
2 pokemon collector
1 judge
4 turn
3 gain
2 expert belt
4 Spray's
2 Sp radar
1 aaron's collection

Energy

4 DCE
4 SP d
2 Basic d
1 psychic

Please let me know how to fix it!

p.s. how should i tech in a 1-1 dialga g line with warp energies?

Thanks

RE: seniors battle roads sablock

This almost like my old Sablock list, that I used to run during States. :p

Your list looks really solid.

However, if you do wish to run a Dialga G Lv.X side, if Blaziken FB Lv.X proven to work well, why not this? You would have to sacrifice Special Darkness Energies, therefore decreasing the odds of donking with Basic Metal and Warp Energies.

To improve the energy flow, you would have to give up Promocroak DP41 for Lucario GL, since it would run the same Energy type as Dialga G. Another thing is, Bronzong G would give some nice usage in the deck - seeing it also utilize Metal Energy, plus Energy movement never hurts.

So my suggestions would be:
+2 Dialga G
+1 Dialga G Lv.X
+1 Lucario GL
+1 Bronzong G
+3 Basic Metal
+3 Warp Energies

-1 Honchkrow G
-1 Promocroak
-1 Crobat G
-2 expert belt
-4 SP d
-1 Basic d
-1 psychic

Good luck, you would need to playtest to see how it goes. :)

Peace.

ok thanks... i am not sure if i like your thinking cus some of this stuff is key that u r taking out, but i will try it. thanks

However, there could be other stuff worth taken out such as.

-1 Giratina PL
-4 SSU

I do remember that the first ever proven Blaziken FB Lv.X Sablock variant went on an impressive X-1 record in Swiss at US Nationals, won 2 rounds of Single Elimination finals, only losing to Con Le in Top 32. I do know that he sacrificed Special Darkness Energies for Fire Energies to fully utilize Blaziken FB Lv.X's underrated status at that time.

Mew Jadester said:
However, there could be other stuff worth taken out such as.

-1 Giratina PL
-4 SSU

I do remember that the first ever proven Blaziken FB Lv.X Sablock variant went on an impressive X-1 record in Swiss at US Nationals, won 2 rounds of Single Elimination finals, only losing to Con Le in Top 32. I do know that he sacrificed Special Darkness Energies for Fire Energies to fully utilize Blaziken FB Lv.X's underrated status at that time.

a;rite i will consider these changes, just trying to get an idea.
thanks

You have nothing to counter Mewtwo, which can only result in bad
-2 SSU
+1-1 Drifblim UD
I think that this card could help you if they only have a Mewtwo out, (which happens a lot) because if you build up its second attack you can win with it.

Vulpix Yolk said:
You have nothing to counter Mewtwo, which can only result in bad
-2 SSU
+1-1 Drifblim UD
I think that this card could help you if they only have a Mewtwo out, (which happens a lot) because if you build up its second attack you can win with it.

Ok that is a very good idea, I will strongly consider it

Ra2terra said:
Ok that is a very good idea, I will strongly consider it
I fixed my deck, and put it in. I think it will work well

i think u need the expert belt
-1 power spray
-1 promocrok
-1 ambipom
-1 phsychic
+1 Dialga G
+1 Dialga G LV.X