SH101'S Trainer Card workshop (CLOSED)

speedhost101

power keeper
Welcome to my TC workshop.My sig is an example of what I can do.When using my TC's, you MUST GIVE CREDIT.If you wish to request a TC, do as follows:

name:
6 pokemon:
*gym badge/coordinator ribbon (from what region)(you can ask for more than one set):
player sprite (if you dont know a specific one, say what type of sprite you want)
background (you can give a link to an image you want to be a background as well.
TC background choices :
27695565vs6.png

rtea7.png

rrest9.png

dfsdaz3.png

fgdt7.png

tcardsdoa2.png

Card_desert.png

card_snow.png

card_water_.png

Cloud_card.png

temp7.png

temp8.png

temp10.png

temp9.png

p.s. *you can also ask for frontier symbols (gold or silver) and ranger badges.

RE: SH101'S Trainer Card workshop

Name: Brandon
6 Pokemon:Blissey,Flygon,Garchomp,Salamence,Kingdra,Dragonite
Trainer Sprite: Riley(guy that owned Lucario)
Background:9
Badges: Sinnoh Badges(all of them)
Friend Code : 000-000-000

No, I didn't make the templates.Also, I f someone asks for friend codes, I can only put them on the templates with friend code spaces on them (12 and 14).Also you can do a pokemon ranger one on 11 and 13 !! ;)

p.s. I will make the TC's tommorow.

A true master never tells his secrets !

p.s. They didn't ask for credit

p.p.s. I don't think they even made them either !

p.p.p.s. I forgot to tell you, you MUST GIVE CREDIT when using my TC's.Weather it be on your signature, or whatever GIVE CREDIT !! :)

p.p.p.p.s.! Mustangqb13, There isn't a sprite for Riley.When I said player sprite, I meant when you play the game and a person pops out (e.g. rich boy) and challenges you to a battle.Those are the ones that I can put on your TC.I'll put on the default player from d/p unless afterwards you re-request your sprite.
Ok, I've made your TC mustangqb13.Here it is :
barandontemp2qd8.png

The url is : http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6210/barandontemp2qd8.png
I have also PM'd it to you.
This is the default one.If you wish to ask for a different trainer as your player sprite, tell me the name of it and I will make it.I left a spare copy of your TC with no trainer sprite on my computer just in case.Remember YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT !! :)
p.s. Isn't Riley called Aaron ?If you search it on google, both results show the same person ?!?!

speedhost101 said:
A true master never tells his secrets !

p.s. They didn't ask for credit

it doesn't matter, and if you don't tell where you got them, it's called stealing, you need to give credit no matter what

Actually man, It wasn't some sort of forum thread or sprite library.It was a website tutotial on how to make them, and gave the tc backgrounds with no need to give credit.

ah, okay, so long as you didnt take them from a website or it was made by someone else, it's fine.

You need workers? I'm good with TC's and ALSO do Trainer Fusions (ex. Cyntia/Guitarist) exampes in photobucket album mintyrules

Hello, i'm a total newbie and I don't know how to do practically anything on pokebeach. Please help me with my TC!
Um, hello, do you also do sprites?

[/color]
Dark Ace said:
Hello, i'm a total newbie and I don't know how to do practically anything on pokebeach. Please help me with my TC!
Um, hello, do you also do sprites?

:shy: i also need a TC, so could u double that for me?

I don't need any workers.Dark ace and dark ahrim, tell me what you want on your tc's (look on the first post).I also do Pokemon fusions, trainer fusions, re-colours, user-bars, and lineless pokemon.

:shy:Speedhost, i'd like to get a #1 background with 2 Pokémon:
Darkrai
Shamen

ty

thank you for this

Ok, then I'd like a #7 backround with 6 pokemon:
Darkrai
Cresselia
Palkia
Dialga
Gallade
Empoleon

I'd like the trainer Cool Trainer (dp) and all the dp badges. ty soooooooooooo much! :D

oh, and i forgot the trainer and the badges. trainer:
Team Magma Male Grunt

and badges:
all the hoenn badges

:) thanks!
:)

thxs
:shy:

im just practacing smillies, ok?

I'm making them right now.I'll make dark Ahrim's first, and dark ace might get his/hers later.
EDIT:It looks like the webmaster of where I get my stuff for the TC's went over his banwith limit, so I can't really make any tc's at the moment.

Back