Shadow Void Shoppe

LordDarkrai

commands you to die!
This is my (And whoever is going to work heres) Sprite Shop (I also do Banners)

To Order:
Request:
Backround: (For Banners/Userbars)

My Work:
Recolor
blackblue-gardevoir-copy.png

Mixy
aggroking.png

Revamps
blastoisey-frlg-copy.png

Edits
venomoth-wings-copy.png

Banners: In my sig.

CH88 Can do this:
WhatIcando.png

Give credit to whoever makes it :p

Oh Yean and for workers:
Username: (Optional)
Your work:
Whaterver else: (Optional)

I will work here...

WhatIcando.png

I do more but this sheat is old and I don't want to make a new one.

OK I did that here it is....

DevilWeavile.png

ANd the code please give credit!

PHP:
[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc44/CHARIZARD88/Random%20Sprites/DevilWeavile.png[/IMG]

Ok, im a total newbie at pokebeach so can u please help me make a trainer card and sprite? I have no clue how to. Please help!

Hey, LordDarkrai? i wanted to ask if i could get a Kirbymon sprite. please reply.
Dark Ace said:
Ok, im a total newbie at pokebeach so can u please help me make a trainer card and sprite? I have no clue how to. Please help!
:rolleyes:Dark Ace? im wondering the same thing.
[/font][/color]

Dark Ace said:
:rolleyes:Dark Ace? im wondering the same thing.:shy:im still a noobie too though.

dark ahrim said:
Hey, LordDarkrai? i wanted to ask if i could get a Kirbymon sprite. please reply.
Dark Ace said:
:rolleyes:Dark Ace? im wondering the same thing.

Dark Ace said:
:rolleyes:Dark Ace? im wondering the same thing.:shy:im still a noobie too though. :):):):):):)

:):):):):):p:cool::p:):):):):):)

ok, can somebody tell dark ahrim to stop reposting my question? please? Thank you if you do!

Ok, never mind about the trainer card. I alredy asked for one from another user. Thanx anyways!:)

I'll double what dark ahrim said. I found one from a different shop. but ty anyways!;D

Sorry guys I havent checked this for a while because nobody was replying. Really sorry.

Anywho you'll have to ask someone besides me for custom TCs

Back