Wi-Fi Trades Shadow's Trade Center. Revived for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trade Center of sort. Tons of shinies. Updated with Event ARCEUS!

shadoworganoid said:
It IS shiny right?

Im on vaccation right now and ONLY have computer access. I can trade on Tue or later.
Yep, shiny! Oh yeah, but one small favor that you can do, if you want to: Trade me the Arceus on Platinum for a worthless Poke, then trade the worthless poke over to my Pearl, since that has all my shinies on it.

RE: Trade Center of sort. Tons of shinies. Updated with Event ARCEUS!

....err...Only if you trade the shiny first. Its a trust issue.

RE: Trade Center of sort. Tons of shinies. Updated with Japanese Movie Event ARCEUS!

I want your Arceus. I have plently of shiny Pokémon on my pearl to offer.

RE: Trade Center of sort. Tons of shinies. Updated with Japanese Movie Event ARCEUS!

Do you have a list? Or a trade thread?

If you have a shiny legendary from my list, I'll be more then happy to trade it to you.

shadoworganoid said:
Do you have a list? Or a trade thread?

Not really, I gave up My Player Thread ages ago, but I can try to look around on some other thread threads for my shiny list. So one sec :3

This does not include legends, and these are all shinies. That includes the legends on the bottom half of this page.

Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Pidgeot
Ninetails
Parasect
Dugtrio
Rapidash
Gengar
Mr. Mime
Gyarados
Lapras
Eevee
Jolteon
Flareon
Porygon
Dragonair
Chikorita
Bayleaf
Meganium
Crobat
Yanma
Espeon
Umbreon
Snubbull
Granbull
Sneasel
Corsola
Remoraid
Octillery
Houndoom
Blissey
T-Tar
Treecko
Mudkip
Zigzagoon
Linoone
Pelipper
Trapinch
Altaria
Seviper
Tropius
Absol
Snorunt
Spheal
Luvdisc
Turtwig
Piplup
Starly
Staravia
Staraptor
Bidoof
Kricketune
Shinx
Luxio
Luxray
Combee
Buizel
Gastrodon
Drifblim
Buneary
Stunky
Happiny
Spirtomb
Gible
Riolu
Weavile
Rhyperior
Leafeon
Glaceon
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Froslass

All legit, I mind you.

shadoworganoid said:
If you have a shiny legendary from my list, I'll be more then happy to trade it to you.

As for legends, here they are:

Ho-Oh
Lugia
Dialga
Heatran
Manaphy
Zapdos (Nicknamed Thundos)
Moltress (Nicknamed Volcantres)
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Latias
Latios
Kyorge
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mespirt
Azelf
Giratinia
Darkrai
Shaymin

I will try to make the best deal I can with you for that Arceus. I need it for Heart Gold this fall.

I also want that Pikachu from Japan :3

RE: Trade Center of sort. Tons of shinies. Updated with Jap Movie Event ARCEUS!!!!!!

I have a shiny Brave Darkrai, UT, and a shiny Serious LV 100 Mewtwo. I can give you either for the event Arceus, if you will accept.

to both you and yakkov: if those legendaries ARE shiny then sure.

shadoworganoid said:

There shiny alright, I can check my game if you wish. But I know most of my Pokémon on Pearl are shiny because I was hunting for them.

RE: Trade Center of sort. Tons of shinies. Updated with Jap Movie Event ARCEUS!!!!!!

i can offer you a NZ jirachi TRU regigigas TRU dragonite JBHF manaphy or almost any shiny legend for the movie 09 arceus

shadoworganoid said:

Okay, which do you want? I would prefer not to do a 2 for 1 trade because of the scamming risk. And yes, they both are shiny.

i cant trade until tuesday, so i will decide then or later today.

@Mikepkmn: You said you could trade almost any shiny legendary? Okay, do you have a legit shiny Articuno??? I'll trade it for that.

@Yakkov: I'll trade the Arceus for a shiny Moltes. Ok? You said you wanted my Surf Pikachu? WOuld you trade another shiny for it? Like, Zapdos?

@JustinDestruction: I'll trade the arceus for your Shiny Brave Darkrai.

@LucarioPulse333: I am interested in your Shiny 10th anv Celebi.

Ok for the Shokotan Pichu?

I dont have an Event Pichu. I have the Surf using Pikachu.

Well the Japanese modest Pikachu with surf please. =)

Would you do your shiny Reggigigasu???

Ok for a EV trained Pokemon. What ones do you have?

shadoworganoid said:
@Yakkov: I'll trade the Arceus for a shiny Moltes. Ok? You said you wanted my Surf Pikachu? WOuld you trade another shiny for it? Like, Zapdos?

That was my idea, but if its okay with you that is :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back