• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shadow's trades.

RE: Shadow's trades. W: Blaziken FB and Its Lv X. Galactic supporters.

1Pokemon_Master said:
hi, I'm interested in these cards

Dialga G Lv X
Rayquaza C Lv X
Porygon-Lv X
Garchomp C Lv X
Gliscor Lv X
Drapion Lv X
Japanese Magnezone Lv X-Trading
Uxie Lv X-Incoming soon.

let me know what you can do.

thanks!

Well for staters, the Magnazone is traded.

And I didnt see any Lv X cards on your list. So the only normal card I need is your Ninetails from MT. (the pokepower one)

If you have any of my wants lmk.

RE: Shadow's trades. W: Blaziken FB and Its Lv X. Galactic supporters.

I need:

Chatot (MD)
PromoCroak
Uxie x2 (SET UP)
Cyrus Conspiracy x3

RE: Shadow's trades. W: Blaziken FB and Its Lv X. Cyrus's Conspiracy x3 H: Lots of stuff.

I guess Im going to have to pass.

I just traded for the ninetails. Sorry.

RE: Shadow's trades. My Uxie Lv X for your Blaziken FB x3 and Cyrus conspiracy x3

I have updated with the 10th anv Pikachu card.

RE: Shadow's trades. Deal of the week: My Uxie Lv X for your Blaziken FB x3 and Cyrus conspiracy x3

Would you trade your Shiny Yanma SV for any of these?

Walrein ex (EX Power keepers)
Tyranitar ex (POP1)
Rayquaza EX (Deoxys)

If not then CML?

RE: Shadow's trades. Deal of the week: My Uxie Lv X for your Blaziken FB x3 and Cyrus conspiracy x3

Well right now Im really only trading for my wants. Or my deck wants I should say.

Later on, I might do it for the walrein EX.

RE: Shadow's trades. Updated with TONS of RH cards. Still Want: Blaziken FB x3 and Blaziken FB Lv X x1

BUMP?

RE: Shadow's trades. Updated with TONS of RH cards. Still Want: Blaziken FB x3 and Blaziken FB Lv X x1

Have Blaziken FB Lv.X

Want
CLaydol GE (I need these even though you want them 2)
RH trainers/ supporters except: Fossils, Rowan

Well, I have a HUGE list of RH cards on the front page.

If you dont see it on my list of haves, just ask.
SOrry, I only have one claydol left so I cant trade it.

B....U....M....P.....BUMP.

CML for Dialga G X. I REALLY need one, and will trade good for it.

If you have any of my wants, I am more then happy to trade it.

Please let me know when we can trade for the Shiny Aerodactyl. If you can now I will get your Seviper Shiny. Thanks.:)

Um....xxashxx, this isnt even my DS trade thead.... WHY?

Be patient, wifi is down.

shadoworganoid said:
Um...xxashxx, this isnt even my DS trade thead.... WHY?

Be patient, wifi is down.

OMG. Sorry. I just now noticed. I thought you were waiting in your player thread. Sorry.:)

Well, I have a Raichu EX and I may have a Blaziken FB...
Did you see anything else on my list?

Im sorry. Im only looking for my "wants". Unless you have a Flygon Lv X

my gengar ex damaged and groudon ex crystal guardians for your Rayquaza C Lv X-pack

shadoworganoid said:
Im sorry. Im only looking for my "wants". Unless you have a Flygon Lv X

Yeah, I have one, but it's not up for trade. Thanks anyways though.

Back