Pokemon Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokegirl

old skool rookie
(sorry if this has already been discussed)

What is up with these guys? Can we get them? How can we get them? (Would anyone be willing to trade on GTS just so I can fill in my pokedex? I promise I'll give them back.)

We will get Darkrai at Toys R Us soon...

Japan will be getting Shaymin soon...in July, to be exact.

As for Arcues....yeah, I dunno. Next year in Japan.

Each Pokemon becomes available after its respective movie is released on DVD. Shaymin will be available next year with Arceus the year after.

Well I know a guy that has them by hack if you still want them. But other wise nope they aren't. {Answering Machine starts} sorry arceus and shymin and darkrai are uinavialable at this time please leve your name number and PUSA will get back to you as soon as possible Thank you bye.{Answering machine ends} LOL! :p

Shaymin is available with the Japanese glitch, if you have a Japanese copy of Diamond/Pearl.

Darkrai, just wait a month. Arceus/Shaymin in U.S., better be patient for the next 1-2 years.

dmaster out.

Ya, you can. My friend just checked me and him traded arceus(His) for my bidoff then trade back.

What you have to do though is offer it, then when you offer something this person wants, in my case a bidoof, then that arceus darkrai or shaymin wil apper.

Yeah, only available through AR or something like that right now.

It'll be available next year in JP, though. When Movie 12 comes out.

Yeah as other's said, Darkrai has already been released in Japan and the US is close to getting one as well. Though Shaymin and Arceus are still not even revealed by Nintendo and the only way is as everybody said through AR Hacking. Though we should get some news about it from Japan soon seeing as the new pokemon D/P Game is getting more news and thus we should get some news soon.

These Pokemon are event Pokemon so you can't trade for them without seeing them or catching them first. I wish they would fix it so you can trade for all the Pokemon without seeing them or catching them first especially Lugia and Ho-oh because there is no way now to get them without Colosseum and XD. See they expect everyone to get the equipment needed for download but not everyone can get the equipment. Therfore those who can't get it suufer because they are not smart enough to make it so everyone can get them either with or without download. They have to develop a plan for Platinum so wee all can catch these Pokemon along with Lugia and Ho-oh without having to go through a bunch of money to get the Pokemon. I hope they fix it so all the legends that have been out for several years now can be caught in the game without having to go to events. They have been out long enough now to where they can do that now. The question is Why have they not done it yet and when are they going to do it. They keep procrastinating but they have not really done anything about it. I hope they get it fixed for Platinum because NOW is the time for them to make the past legends available for everyone to catch. There is room on the cards for them to do it but they just have not done it and why?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back